I went training yesterday morning... Though I had purged twice in the morning, once at home and another time in skewl. Thinking back, it must've been the guava I had from the LRT station stalls. Stupid guava. I threw up in the morning too, but nothing came out, cos I had an empty stomach. I saw Jinny at training... He seemed happy to be training on his birthday. I couldn't even finish the 4 laps warm-up jog. Then did some ankle workout, was just fine. *mini drum rolls* "Sir what am I doing today?" "No, you don't follow them[sprinters]. You.... 40minutes jog-!" I'm like *what the........?!* 3 laps and I died with headache and instant blackouts in my eyes on and off... By abt 10.45am... Daddy came so I left. I told Jinn I forgot his present, owh well, he forgot my dear bottle.
Went home, showered, had instant noodles for lunch, continue packing things for my project. =) Making sure the CLOTH, rafia, my file, my pencil case, my outfit, and ofcourse, my presents, were packed. I actually couldn't wait. But I got really tired. I napped for an hour. Got up at 3pm, got myself ready, daddy sent me to mcD to wait for Mr. Chiu Ti Ming. That idiot didnt answer his phone calls! I called like crazy lotta times! He was bathing. =.=" He bathe like princess la! Told him to meet at 4pm, I met him in front of edusmart at 4.40pm. Reach project venue at 5pm. Got it all set up, the CLOTH, the rubber air-bags, the edible bits, I mean tons...
Let's all rewind to the 7th of October 2005, where I asked Sue Lynn, Jinn's second sister if a surprise party can be thrown for Jinn. Then on the 8th of October 2005, I logged in into my friendster account and found that I have a msg from Sue Lynn! and it was good news! From then on, we kept contacting each other. She suggested a banner, I did too before her, but wasnt sure. So, thanks to her there was a banner[being said as cloth up there..].
Ti Ming and Joanne were my co-assistants... haha.. They were great help. I don't remember which date though, but there was 1 day after the exams when they both came over to my house to paint the banner. Since I was sure that Jinn's fav colour is green, so green it is for the fonts! We wanted to paint it in my patio, so we laid the newpapers nicely.. then spread the banner open. [Jinn, take note..] Damn those dogs la... they went and roll over it! Marley got his wet cheeks on it and made it have brown stains. I got so mad I yelled at them and took the cloth in to wash... Then I told Jo and Ming to get the newspapers in the house and we did it there. It was fun fun fun!!! Then we finished painting pretty quick, but if noticed, some actually spilled and couldnt come off... hehe.. Then we had to sew the top part of it for the string to hold it up later on. We did a lil only.. then we got lazy and came to my room to PLAY with google earth.
The sewing of the banner was then delayed by lazy-me... Just so you know, the banner followed me to work, to my mum's room too... But it was in my room the whole time other than that. The sequins took 4-5 nights, only for the J. But hey, my packet isnt finished! You want more???
Inviting his friends even when he was in school and I called some of his friends out to talk about something which he never realised I was there.. hahaha... also don't remember what date... But I have all the paperwork sheets with me still.. Yea, paperwork... Name list, with their contact numbers, and then the schedule which Ti Ming was blur at one part.. It said...
"6-7.30pm - arrival of YDP Burfday boy"
Incase you others are as blur as Ti Ming, it means Yang Di-Pertuan... Burfday Boy. Then there was one day I told Jinn I'm doing a survey and needed some of his answers... Wanted to blackmail him during the party, Jinn you're lucky my games weren't used.
To get them to rsvp weren't easy. Calls and sms-es...
Finally, the day arrived. I had to say "aiyo.. i'll be busy mann.." to Jinn. Then pretend to ask..." you not gonna go celebrate meh?? or bbq ar??" lol... [Jinn, when you told me bout your bbq party when we were in the QM, I wanted to laugh mann! "But it's weekday.. my parents working la..." ] ahahaha... I finished training and got home quick. Napped for abt an hour and waited for TiMing at mcD while he was late! My dad say.."you go fashion show ar, bring so many bags..?" I'm like... "then how wor...??" Well dad was kinda true la.. Wear shorts and a tank top, and 2 inches high heels, and carrying 2 plastic bags and a handbag... but damn she was walking in ss2, what fashion show?! Eventually I walked to Edusmart to meet Ming, then we WALKED to Yang Di-Pertuan Burfday Boy's house.. I was sweating like a pig. Then I saw a car coming out of the gate.. ti ming and I looked at each other, "kenot be Jinn going out now right???" Walked a few more steps and I said.." THAT'S NOT THE HOUSE LA! THIS ONE LA!!" Lol..! Then we set up the banner first... Jinn's ah-ma was great help, seriously... She was talking to Sue Lynn bout how to hang up the banner with the stick inside and all, which I didnt understand her hokkien, or was it teochew? -as I was saying ..she was explaining to Lynn, then Lynn kept nodding and agreeing..then when she was done... Lynn said..." UH???!" LoL... Then we proceeded to balloons... Jinn's mum had her lungs exercised. Lynn too. but before that they tried to use a bicycle pump. While Simon held the balloon to the end of the pump, Sue Lynn was stepping and stepping on the footpump and it worked....!.. for awhile.. ahhahaha! Jinn's ah-ma also had some fun, so did his maid, which I forgot her name. haha! When I was tying up the balloons, I think one of it got scratched by the wall or the cupboard and it burst in my face! After that I got Ming to tie up the rest. ahahaha...
Soon enough daddy came with the food and drinks. Then cleaned and tidy up the place and then I went to clean myself up. And whoa, I was like OMG! Jinn, you room rawks! Lol... People started to come... Jinn was late... Called Eric, he was still with Jinn, and that was at about 6something pm.
When Jinn arrived, we all hid behind the curtains thinking Jinn can't see us... Then he finally yelled " I can see you all through the mirror la!" All of us was stunned and I don't know, i felt so ter-kantoi. LoLz! He didnt know what to say at all! He gave his mummy a great big hug... and " you didnt even tell me a thing about this!" Jinn, like dohhh.....?! Then the party went on ler... Had dinner and then some chit-chatting and games... we had this toasting session. First toast by Mak, then Arvin came.. Joanne and Jun Wei too. Then Mak was using his spoon to clank on the glass.Then Jinn said"eh...spoons down..." then suddenly he was on the stool.. *clank clank clank * "ahemm!! A toast to... "and it went on. He toasted for me for the party, shesh, I malu la... and ofcourse to everyone else also ler... and then later on, Chengy's ghost story which scared me only because the gurls screamed. Owh cut-cake ceremony.. then had photo sessions.. biasa ler...
Mummy came to pick Ti Ming and I at about 11.30pm. I wanted to stay a lil longer, but mummy was tired and had work the next day. Since Jinn's happy already, it's time to make my mummy happy. Then before I left, Jinn gave me this great big hug of joy again... Like last year when he got his PMR results. Just that this time he almost suffocated me. =)
Jinn, you need not thank me... I can tell by your face you're thankful enough. You truly deserved that blast! I don't know how many times I've said it, but I'm really glad that you're happy. You've been great! It took only a year and I'm feeling that you're one special friend, though I don't know very very very much bout you but I dare say I know you true enough for me to put in the effort just to make you so happy. It was your first Surprise Party? It was my first Surprise Party that I planned! I hope you like my gifts...
So much for today, tonight, I've got a long morning tmrw.
owh wait, I need to thank my parents for helping out in every way. So thank you mummy and daddy! Love ya both!
[this post, I started since 11th nov, now it's the 12th Nov, so.. mind the "yesterday"and stuffs ler k..]
With much love to EuJinn, love ya too..!
avril
Saturday, November 12, 2005
To YDP Burfday Boy
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment