Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I neet'ta pee now!!!

I've been having dreams in my sleep which I do know is actually kinda sweet, but the damned thing is that I don't know why I can't remember them! Woke up at 11am today. Swept the breakfast mummy bought for me right into my tummy and came back upstairs to come online and meanwhile clean my desk[not room.. desk... and it was since yesterday]. You know, the process of me cleaning up my room is always pro-longed because I'm *fishing* sentimental and would want to keep pointless things like a dumb note to egg trays, for memories and my art works.

*I suddenly feel like throwing up*

K, I'm fine now... So, back to my desk, it's ALMOST cleared and nice now, just need to wipe away the dust[ yes, dust.. cause I barely use my table you know..], will do it tmrw. Too tired tonight.

Was a lil late for training today, and daddy said it was my fault cause I didn't go and see him b4 4.30pm... =S I don't always do that, do I? Well, I was all ready and making my gatorade, and he sorta scolded me for not telling him it's 4.30pm... It's like.. -ganjil la...- So neway, today's training, I totally felt like a fat slob. hahaha! I've always used the word slob, but I don't actually know if there is such a word, but it sounds good enough to describe me. I was supposed to clock 45secs for each lap I go, for 3 times... and I did
43secs - 1st attempt
46secs - 2nd
49secs - 3rd
feeling very much like a SLOB.

Then Sir said do 90secs for every 2laps I go, for 3 times... and I did
1.46 - 1st attempt
1.58 - 2nd
1.57 - 3rd.
If you notice, I clocked 1 second faster, and maybe the change was because of my bladder. I tell you, it sucks when you really need to pee - badly, but the whole school's stairs were locked and only the guys' toilet was open widely as always. After my second attempt for the 2laps, I was hitting the grass, and whining like an ass...saying "I neet'ta pee!!! I really neet'ta pee!!!" LoL... It felt horrible! Sarah told me to get the keys from the pak-guard or the guy who stays in the school hall... So I went and just inform Sir that I really had to use the loo and would like to excuse myself to look for the pak-guard or whoever who has keys to the *fishing* stairs. Instead, Sir gave me the keys asking me why not use the guys' toilet. I was thinking if Sir was CRAZY! -everytime I pass the boys toilet, I hardly breathe cause it seems as though they don't know how to pee into the correct hole?!So I went with Sarah and tried to unlock the stairs. *fish!* Sir give wrong key! It was a solex padlock, while Sir showed me a tri-circle key. *seriously, fish!* So we actually tried the other stairs and still failed to unlock any of them. When we were at the far end of block B, the thought just came to my mind, "why the hell didnt we try any of the solex keys for the solex padlock?!" And I ran like an I-neet'ta-pee-badly gurl to the first stairs. ahaha! The worst part is that there were SO MANY solex keys! Finally got it.. ran up just to find out there's another padlock waiting for me. =.=" THEN I used the stupid-but-I'm-thankful-for tri-circle key and dashed to the toilet. =) The best feeling you can ever feel is to empty your bladder after running and running somewhat aimlessly just to clock your best and find the correct key to 1 bloody padlock. I went back to the field with a grrreattt biggg smile on my face! ahahaha!!! Went and continue my workouts and then clocked 1.57secs for 400m.*fish! only 1 second!*

Since Kah Lin's parents came to pick her up, we couldn't walk to the station together as planned yesterday. Well she did offer to drop me at the station but her dad wanted to go somewhere else and "tahpau" some food at cheow yang. So I asked -another friend- if he was gonna walk back, and -another-friend- said "yes". So I thought I could walk with him, and it was kinda obvious that I would've meant "ok, so I walk with you kay...?" just that I didnt say it. -another friend- and his stupid fucking bad mood and his fucking cibai-bin, he just walked off to home without even saying "bye" to me! Belardy fucker. [geez, sorry I couldnt 'fish', had to 'fuck'.. because of these kinda ppl... ] So I thought, screw it mann, it's no difference whether if I was walking with him or not. I took my time and slowly walked my way down to the station, listened to James Blunt so that I wouldn't have to hear the tupid mat-rempits or even the ahbengbengchai's woo-ings. I think they're really stupid sometimes, it's like c'mon la.. I'm sweating like a pig walking by the sidewalks with a damned sulk and you want to "oii.. ah moi..." at me?! Then just before I reached the station, I saw the bus I'd take drive pass the traffic light already. So I called mummy to pick me up on her way back from work.

As I was waiting at the taxi stand, saw this guy, this FAT guy[ok, it's nothing wrong being fat] with a big big belly, looking like he's in his 20's or so..? maybe after college? But heck, he think he damn -kool- wor... He smoke like a belardy-fat-freaggin-faggot-fagger! Damn busuk... Seriously, with the rate our Malaysian's smoke, I think I'll die of barah tangan kedua. LoL... Then I saw a lady crossing the road with her skirt. She wasnt crossing, she was running- because she saw a car approaching but was say 200m away? She looked like a duck! Owh, then I saw Si Yu... she was going back home, from work. Is it really a trend or what?! Why's everyone working??? Owh well, she's helping her mum.. that's what I've been doing.. helping my mum.. =)


Here's a drawing I found while I was clearing up my desk.



My form1 classmates and my job. It was supposed to be Puan Lee Kit Fong. We hated her,and her mole. She was called blueberry pie because melwin said she looks like a pie and another girl was like "blueberry pie?" and blueberry pie it is...! Spot the above of the picture.. it said "pg.19 Sejarah Homework".


I think today's post is kinda long huh? Well, I'm kinda tired. Gonna wash my eyes with the square-ish thing called television. If anyone's even wondering, my sister is fine in manilla, she said the hills can kill. I'm out for now. cheers, to nothing! =]

No comments: