Monday, November 14, 2005

society. assorted. slam tables. cry.

Okay, so there is another post before I take me leave heading to camerons. I've been banging and slamming everything today, since I reached school. I missed my most probably only chance to see Gobi again. He asked me to go along with him and Ti Ming, to ou... Cause he doesnt think he would be free on the date we planned earlier. I thought I could make it after my meeting in school. But then it striked my mind, daddy wouldn't allow me take the taxi alone if not urgent. If I did so, he'd ask me what's so urgent? Why is Gobi so special.... [just like when I wanted to plan your surprise party, jinn.. " who is eujinn? why is he so special??" I'm like wtf?!] So I didn't go... Went to school and see all sorts of people. Pathetic, bossy, bitchy, concerned-but-end-up-irritating, silencer, pratically stupid, super egoistic, kiasu, the neutrals, the rich, the filled-with-excuses, the great baby pig, and lastly the disturbed-which is me. In other words, the fucking special and the creeps. One's the great sumo-wrestler, the other's the twig behind that sumo-wrestler. fuck.

Life's not really as sweet as we all think. Just that sometimes it's really selfish to leave behind those who love you when they're not your problem. Now THIS is turning into a dead town. After the 24th of November, if you love me pray that I continue writing, or else pray I fall into that place we all know about but never been to. The humidity that we malaysians, or let's say The Residents of Petaling Jaya, are going through is bad enough, but having eczema which would itch more when you sweat is way worse! Jinn, talking to you just now, I wished that my room really caught flames! or maybe let it be just me... THAT is what we should call "cool...".

And now to everyone, I'm gonna fill up the space below with a song. And whoever who's able to mean every single word from the bottom of their hearts have absolutely the same mind like I have. I know I mean it, cause it's been running in my head almost the whole of today.

James BLunt - cry

I have seen peace. I have seen pain,
Resting on the shoulders of your name.
Do you see the truth through all their lies?
Do you see the world through troubled eyes?
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.

I have seen birth. I have seen death.
Lived to see a lover's final breath.
Do you see my guilt? Should I feel fright?
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?
And if you want to talk about it once again,
On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulder.
You're a friend.

You and I have lived through many things.
I'll hold on to your heart.
I wouldn't cry for anything,
But don't go tearing your life apart.

I have seen fear. I have seen faith.
Seen the look of anger on your face.
And if you want to talk about what will be,
Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
once again.
--------------------------------------------------------
Prince Gobi, your princess misses you and she's truly sorry she couldn't make it today.
Ti Ming, if you see this before Gobi leaves, tell him I am sorry.
Jo and Mel, sorry I'm not gon' be able to make it on Friday. The reunion shall happen, but not this week.
Jinn, err... I'll be seeing you tmrw la! but, bare with me, I'll be as disturbed as I was today.

No comments: