


[the date/time stamp there is wrong. I did it today.]
There Jinn, yours. Not as if you can figure what it is, well that's the point! I really do hope you like it. It's nothing special actually, but I didnt know what to get you. Guys' present are always difficult! =s
Well Jinny, all the times you've helped me when I had problems and shyt, 'you pulled me out of the dark side of the ocean', I take this opportunity to thank you. Cause without your help I don't think I would've become what I am today. [I don't actually know what am I ler...]LoL... And I also take this opportunity to say sorry to you, over every cat & dog argument and misunderstandings we had. [p/s:the cold treatment was bad! hahaha!!] Owh well, I'm glad to have Mr[a.k.a. princess =)] Chia Eu Jinn as a grrreatttt friend of mine, my used-to-be high jumping coach, my part-time father.. owh geez.. if I were to list it down it'll take almost forever.. You readers wanna know how much Jinny is important to me, just scroll down and look for the post titled "If Jinny was my enemy". haha! Laziness can always be found in me. So Jinn, I know I'm a few hours early, but... I wanna wish you.... HAPPY saaweeeet 16th BIRTHDAY!!! =) *muax muax!* *huggies*-->[diapers?]
I gotta run now. You have fun, Jinn! See ya soon...?haha...
Listening to: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Feeling: Kenyang giler.[btw Jinn, I skipped lunch like I said I would!]
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
To Sayang, from Sayang.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment