I got my digital camera today... Just that it really felt like it dropped from heaven, who knows, it dropped from hell.. yea, wouldn't make sense.. But I got an Olympus one... Wait, you know why it felt like it was from heaven?!??? Mummy and I were browsing and asking ppl abt the cameras... Then we finally made up our minds after bargaining a lot but failed to reach what we budget cos it was a sale.. So neway, I was counting my money, feeling rich for just a tad bit while, then mummy told me to follow the guy so he can explain more bout how the camera functions to me... But b4 I could pay, I was asked to fill in a small form for the free gift... Then he explain habis, he gave me a free small tripod stand. Then mummy and I went to browse at some mp3 players.... So nice, but I told myself I'm broke.. Then we thanked the quite cute guy, and went off lor...
Went back to my cousin's house... played with Min Li, my niece... And then she started to cry and her mummy took her away. So I was lying down on her mattress.. then opened my handbag and was looking for my phone, but instead i felt something like a thick notebook.... I stood up immediately... I'm like OWH MY F***ING GAWD!?!?!?! I didn't pay a single shyt for that goddamn gadget!!! I told mummy, and I was rolling on the floor and laughing though I didnt know if I should be laughing or not... My cousin was blur too.. I soon had goosebumps... Eventually, I handed the money to my cousin so that she and my uncle could go and give those ppl THEIR money. Lol... pretty funny... The guy didnt even notice, when my mum called him up to inform him, he was stunned... If I were to take the camera like it was from heaven, I'd still be guilty for life... Annnnnyway, I'm currently only having 7bucks in my wallet. Cry with me?
I had dinner at daddy's place. On the way there, at the traffic light in front of OU, I saw this guy on the driver's seat also at the traffic light, picking on his nose while making a phone call at the same time.... like he was going to dig his way to New York, Hollywood, London, Paris.. maybe Tokyo? Soon enough, he placed his finger in his mouth.. Then he went back to his nostrils... and his mouth again.... my maid caught him touching his armpit... then he went to the nostril again... and whoa, he was working his way through... Like got gold inside la wei... Thank gawd he wasn't a hottie, and thank gawd the light turned green or I would've puked before dinner.
After dinner, we packed some noodles for jie and her friends at home... Whoa, open the door only.. I saw jie.. I went in and saw this tall guy with curly wurly hair.. and I'm like *he's hawt!!!* I wanted to walk pass where he was standing, to put the house key into the mangkuk kunci.. MY hands were holding the keys and was too obvious to not know, but this hawttie just had to put his hand as if he's gonna shake hands with me.. I'm like.."what the?!" Then I walked away, left the keys on the table feelings bad and "owh! sorry.. hehe..." and shook his hands.. Both terkantoi...!!! ahahaha! He's a national squash player... So tall..and ok, not VERY cute la... but... cute... =)
I'm done for today, this time I dread tuesday... And daddy's not gonna allow me bring it to camerons! wth...?! I need to get to the loo now... See ya readers when I get back from camerons... or maybe there'll be 1 tmrw... depends... bye..
Monday, November 14, 2005
Just reach out your hand, it's almost free.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment