Today, another working day. Nothing much happened. Just that at dinner just now, I realised that I do eat like a guy/man sometimes. Gosh, my ex-neighbour sent over some food[Indians=Deepavali=food] last night and we kept it in the fridge for the next day[today]. After a long 10am-7pm working day, I came home and had dinner like a caveman or maybe a hooligan? I wasnt hungry like mad, but I think it's the stress that's causing this.
I bet you're thinking... "Ya'Allah... so young what stress la...?!" Owh, in everyway. In order not to disturb ppl's life, I just finish it up by myself. Whatever I say, no one takes it seriously. I'm just the visible out of the invisible. I know it doesn't make any sense, who cares... no one cares you see... I cans ay all sorta shyt and nope, it's not bothered. They'll just walk away like they never heard me. or do something as if they heard me say nothing. =S wtf....?! nvm... I feel like doing another sacrifice on my hair, and this would be the third, but it takes so long for my hair to grow this long, so I'll think more about it.
To WHOEVER who reads this blog, are you craving for a watch? My sister has this swatch watch which she wants to sell off. It's a limited edition, had pink crystal-like-stones on the metal strap. It's a ladies' watch incase you didnt realise.
I have gotta go for now, tmrw's gonna be another long day, not at work, but at many other ppl's house[Hari Raya=visiting=makan]. So may everyone else enjoy their holidays... I might be enjoying, I might be dying[that's in December]...
vrillie's done for today.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
dont know what to write here.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment