Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lies and lies all day.

I was hoping for rain in the morning for the first time last night. I just didnt want bright happy morning which would be a dread for me to come outta bed. When I woke up this morning, all I wanted to say was "owh f***!!!" So I dragged myself to the loo, tried so hard to think of a way to escape from this STUPID KINDA MORNING. Changed my clothes... and *blink*! It was settle. Got it done in the morning and then came home to do the XPDC t-shirt design. and meanwhile, came online ler... =p

Later on, I did a very good thing today too... Other than lying, I saved my fishie. ahahaha... It wasnt about to die, but the water was turning wayy green and I felt bad. Daddy has always been helping me do it when it's mine. But recently I remember reminding him a thousand times, and he said yea later.. and WE both forgot. So this time, I took the lil aquarium downstairs and daddy carried fishie out of it and left it in a small pail. Haha, I'm the dear owner who feeds and plays with it everyday, but still dare not touch fishie. *sorry fishie, but I still love you.* And so I washed the aquarium and later on daddy helped me a little. It is a good deed!

After dinner just now, I was looking for my belardy mass-cans... Check all the cupboards, cabinets and was kinda disappointed thinking I've lost them both. But mummy and I had a great time laughing at my maid. I took down these chinese tea cups from one of those high cabinets. After filling water into the cups, you can see uncensored pictures. So mummy asked my maid to see and she got hella shocked! ahahahahaha!!! Neway, then we kept the cups, and my maid climbed up to check the other cabinets... Still not seen... I just sat on the kitchen floor and open the most commonly opened one that we didnt check and I was like "are we donkeys or what?" There laid 2 mass-cans at the bottom-most drawer. We laughed at ourselves again. Then here I am, upstairs blogging.

Right now, my room again looks like plane crash accident.Dad's haversack is on the floor, next to the t-shirt design and the bin... and i have bags everywhere. I'm really ashamed of myself after seeing what a guy's room was like 2 nights ago. I really need a clean up. I want a new bed which doesnt creak at every of my moves, and my whole room's setting changed! Too bad, it'll take ages till it's done.

Mummy said she might bring to go get a digital camera tmrw... =) I'm so late la..everybody got ade... or atleast it's part of every household. And the next thing I want is an mp3 player, or a discman that plays mp3!!! Kay, I'm asking for lots tonight.

Neway, life's not very pretty. Been hating this person and finally found out something that proves he isnt meant to be what he is right now. He's a bastard! You big liar!!! Go eat shyt la! =) and next, my grandma... as usual asking question which end up sounding more like permissions... "avril, can I use the toilet?"- when I just only came out... I do feel bad saying things like this bout my grandma cos she's my grandma! but heck it's annoying... I really dont like it this way mann! And I look around the society I live in, whether in atheletics or class, I think I'm turning into a loner.

I think it's enough for today. Goodnight.

No comments: