I set 3 alarms last night just so I can wake myself up at 6.30am to go for the planned morning jog with Chi Khan. Yea, it IS damn weird to hear that he jogs... cause he didnt even wake up to my calls! Bugger you, stupid bi! I damn mang with you la... Whole day didn't reply me at all. So I went for my jog alone. I had to wear mum's shoes cause mine weren't too fine. Didn't use my customed insoles since mummy said it would be fine. But by not wearing it, I spoiled my jog, it hurt my arch. Well atleast I did something worth it for the morning. Then came home, and got ready to go out with my tuition buddies. haha... ming and gobi...
Met them at the station then we headed to OU. Right away, I got my swimwear first... so that it wouldn't take up the time we'd have later on. It's red!! red!! ;) then while I was trying it on, this is Gobi... and a cardboard.

Shesh... Then we went to get tickets for Exorcism of Emily Rose. The 2 kids made me go get the tickets. It was fine... Then we walked around for awhile... Made up our minds, had a great lunch at Italiannies for the first time... Haha.. sua ku.. Wanted to have the Sicilian Chicken Salad to myself, but... the waiter said the portions were big... So we shared the salad, the Classic Pizza and a salmon pasta[it had some funny name I don't remember.]
If you notice their eyes, they're looking behind the camera, behind me... looking out for Italiannies waitresses. *gosh!*
And this kid never smiles for the camera...
supposed to be MY salad...
the bread for the introduction, that went really well with the cider I think..
and ti ming had great skills... he got my prince to eventually smile for the camera!
the already eaten up Classic Pizza
The already eaten up salmon pasta.
After our lunch we went for our movie. Pretty scary movie. Ti Ming kept talking...! Trying to scare me... or spoil the suspense... I was really afraid that when I was halfway taking popcorns from Gobi and some scary part would happen till we would all get popcorn falling stars? Bout the movie itself, before Emily was possesed, she already looked like a demon lar!! But owh well, wasn't a bad movie... =)
After the movie we went and jalan jalan somor... Bought somor stuffs, and right now, I'm really broke. Just gotta wait for ti ming to give me back my 45 bucks.. damn it.. so mahal the bloody wallet. My mum scolded me... =(
We managed to catch the bus back, and got down near tmn bahagia... Like damn lucky today... Then I saw Kah Lin in the car... Funny thing was... she was in the car... she knocked on her window.. to call me... =.=" Then when I got on my bus after a long wait at the station, I got a seat. But dammit it's not always good to have long legs you know?! This elderly ang mo with no backside had his 'backside' leaning on my knees for abt 10 mins?! Sick wei.... sick!!!
Neway, I'm done for today. I'm really gonna miss my prince, if he doesn't make it this Tuesday. Hope he was happy bout today. *muacks...!*


No comments:
Post a Comment