Sunday, October 30, 2005

If Jinn was my enemy...

If Jinn was my enemy... :

  1. I would have no one to talk about life with.
  2. there would be no one to runaway with me someday.
  3. nobody would scold me till I eventually get lost among my own words.
  4. there'll be nobody to sms and get a reply like " =.=''''' ".
  5. there'll be nobody to disturb at recess.
  6. nobody would go fishing with me by the river.
  7. nobody would admit they sama gang with me in the catergory of "1 eye big 1 eye small"
  8. kenot win in the wake up calls attempt anymore.
  9. nobody for my to kantoi.
  10. nobody to kantoi me.
  11. nobody to blur blur with me.
  12. cold treatments would happen!
  13. we would stare at each other then turn away as if we never saw each other.
  14. nobody would be there to chat with me online when I'm up late at night.
  15. nobody for me to cry to.
  16. nobody for me to be happy about.
  17. no lap for me to sleep on like in Camerons.. =P
  18. no one to send me songs online.
  19. my heart would feel 1 space empty.
  20. nobody to watch fireworks with me.
  21. nobody to talk crap to.
  22. nobody to help me murder the b**** and the ego b******.
  23. therefore nobody to runaway from the police with me if I do it alone.
  24. Jinn would be less disturbed.
  25. Jinn don't have to waste credit and console me/scold me.
  26. Jinn would have 1 conversation less then he normally does on MSN.
  27. I would have no active conversation on MSN.
  28. I save a lot of money by not sending him stuffs through clubs and societies.
  29. Jinn wouldn't have any of the stuffs that he normally gets from me through clubs and societies.
  30. Jinn would have 1 friend less.
  31. I would have 1 friend less, but eventually making me feel like I don't have one at all.
  32. I would have less 1 bestie.
  33. the phrase "friends forever" shall be destroyed and not exist!
  34. Sandra got no kokor.
  35. Marley and Schnauzy got no admirer.
  36. I wouldn't have went to the first audition of my life.
  37. I wouldn't have confidence in myself.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To cut this whole thing short [yea I know I wasted your time. That's the whole point!] , I wouldn't be what I am today athough for the past 15years it was my family and my kakak who brought me up. So Jinn, I don't want you to be my enemy neither do I want to be your enemy. And again, this is a big thank you for Jinn! Don't blame me please, I've never had a friend like you. Now, how bout typing a list of "If Avril was my enemy" for me?

I gotta go for now. I've been yawning like a hippo for God knows how many times already. *and again* You seriously better take care when you're gone k... Cause I'll need you when you're back.

[I don't normally do this but since this whole post was for Jinn, it's special.]

Love,

vRiLLiE

5 comments:

jinn said...

wey.. if i write "If Vrillie was my enemy" i might as well just copy and paste and edit wtv u just typed.. haha.. thanks neway! ill be bringing my hp to china.. so u can sms me.. but dun call ya! expensive! And of coz i wouldnt want you to be even close to being an enemy. :) peace!

avrril leow said...

owh! make it 38! I forgot to say that.. If Jinn was my enemy I got nobody to call "sayang". LOL!!! muax muax*

jinn said...

lolz.. that "sayang" term again! :p lolzzzzz

avrril leow said...

ahaha... too bad la... I like ark.. =P *gazes into the air* lalala...

Fiona1 said...

Hey there!

Came across your blog while googling Bernie Tan's book. Loved your writings - they're so funny! Reminds me of when I was 18 too.

Keep up the good work!

Fiona