I woke up this morning trying to convince myself, it's the second and third last papers for finals, I have to wake up and sit for it! Although I know I'm so doomed with all the results I'm getting back this time.
To the victims of my survey that I've been doing these days, it's just a survey! Nothing more. I'm not trying to make a biography of you or anything. okie?
Btw, when I said I was convincing myself to wake up for school up there, it's because I'm not feeling well again, with some helluva flu with the migraine.
So, everyone's really doomed abt their moral marks, history, add maths...I'm included with the "everyone". I'm not gonna leave my marks here, cause it's too much of an eye-sore. After school ended today, I walked to the station, again with my airy head. It felt so much like I was walking on air. Then the 2 small kids had to make my headache worse! To add some bitterness, I had to wait for the fuking bus for like 1 hour? at first with 3 guys, then left 1, then soon I was alone.
I came home, had lunch[tasteless not because it had no salt, but I lost my taste buds I think, with the flu..], shower, then slept in awhile. It felt like I was dead. Went to tuition like some genting tourist. After tuition, hmm...[this is the best part...] mummy heated up a scone for me, and made nestum... hehees... I felt like the baby I was again. So loved. =)
Just now, in the afternoon, my friend texted me. She was down bout results and all. I couldn't help but to lie. I made as if I was so fine, telling her it's not all that bad, and that everybody has different intelligences and she might not have it the academic wise, but she already did her best, so what can she do... Well, I wish I could tell myself that. Gurl, I was just being a friend and that's what a friend should do. Like my OTHER friend said, suicide "isn't worth it." We all know, but we all like to yak abt it. And what I said to the gurl that texted me today, "life is worth living is we cherish it." Does it make any sense - I don't know.
But I know it's sensible for me to go and sleep now.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
cold cold day.. never so cold...
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment