Tired is how I'm feeling right now. Worked all day. You know, if you work in a salon, and say a man comes in to have a hair cut, you can't give him "female" magazine, or "women's day" magazine.. Well you can but it's not for a 'him'! So what have you got to give him, "malaysian tatler" or "FHM"... Whoa... just when you place the FHM on the table, it's like when you see a rm100 note on the floor of a car park. It's kinda funny to me... so.. LOL...
Nothing much happened today, just that I had a great small plate but a big splat of lasagna for lunch today with salad![yea, I said [splat].] It was from The Art Cafe.
I really dunno what to say here today. Pissed, unhappy, tired, busy, broke without credit soon, just not right somehow. I know this post is rather short, but I've got nothing to say ade. So, toodle-ey-doo! I'm off to do some late night sewing. I'm forced to, okay! =p
(p/s: Everybody's going for family holiday, Jinn going to China on Monday morning, Jia Wen left for Penang already. My mum's working, dad's working, sister's earning by cycling. Jinn, pray that your phone wont be over occupied by complains bout anything at all via sms when you come back.)


No comments:
Post a Comment