Exams sucks! I'm gonna fail my history paper! and I dont know how to go on with the rest... I"m just so doomed. Forget it, let's talk abt my sunday!
Woke up early to send my grandparents off. Had dim sum... =) Then went to play with my niece, Min Li for a few hours... She's so cute, she smiles in her sleep! Then went to pick my jie. Came home and had lunch, daddy cooked porridge! hmmm... and jie made me eat so much. The whole family, we recognise ourselves among ourselves as pigs! ahahha... we went to nap after lunch! *what great pigs* Then I woke up, and shower, mummy and I sent jie bakc to bukit jalil. Then mummy and I were figuring out what to have for dinner[you must be thinking that we eat heck a lot!] . Driving back, we decided to have nando's! =D
I love Sundays with mummy and Nando's!
Then we went to the one in atria. Makan makan, ekk..-cute guy behind mummy. But he looked kinda softy.. ahaha.. must've been his hair... and so skinny. So, not so cute after all. Then we had ice cream too! Almond pecan praline! whoa...heck'a nice dinner! Then we went to giant, mummy craved to buy more ice creams. Then I managed to eye and spot on some chocolates.. What could be better than that man.. Then mummy asked me if I wanted nuggets. So I walked to the nuggets section. 2 men we on my left, one chinese standing doing nuts, another malay or indon putting in the stock of nuggets to the fridge. I was next to mummy, looking at nuggets trying to look for the brand we normally buy. Bugger, the chinese man said "whoah.. syiok wei...!" telling the indon. Then the indon turned around and saw me, then gave way to me like as if i'm some goddess or kwan yim ma lidet.. then the indon said "yes...?" I looked into the fridge blindly, tell mummy " I think dont have la.." while I walk to the other side of mummy whispering "mii, let's go.." Then mummy wanted to look somor.. Then chinapek asked mummy "yes? what r u looking for?" Mummy told him the brand and useless chinapek asked him other friend. The instead the indon said "sorri suda tarkda." Then we walked away.
Mummy thought it was the short indon who said the "Syiok wei.." but it's the stupid chinese man! fcuk these men la! Why so shallow minded?! I wear short skirt with my fat tighs with rashes, you still can shiok wei. You shiok your nut head balls la! Mummy felt like going back there and scolding the hell outta the blardy indon. But I told mummy that it's useless, as she "only gets herself work up. and they get nothing by saying such to me/anyone else." Mummy said that they would only be working as such ppl for the rest of their life. In other words, no raise of pay, no better job. Well, eat shyt la you idiots! You're so fugly that you can't find a gurl, you need to look for a sixteen year old! OWH!!, after that, I spotted 2 more cute guys. Well, they're twins, so it's 2! They look too young for me though. =P
So much for today, I've gotta go read up my notes again, hoping I don't fall asleep. Btw, my migraine hasn't 'ditched' me.. =.=""
*>Geoffrey, my french brother e-mailed me today! and I dreamt bout kakak coming back ere this afternoon!<*
peace.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
A Sunday with My Mummy and Nando's
Posted by
avrril leow
at
9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm a great fan of u *jk*...haha
I read ur blog everytime ^^
Post a Comment