argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life sux!!! Get me??? It does! My dad thinks I wanna skip saturday skewl, just because I said "my friend's not going to skewl so he can't walk to tuition with me, and I dunno if I wanna go to skewl." Know why? He thinks I have a boyfriend!!! OWH GODDAMMIT!!! It was just the matter of >when did I tell him that I dont feel like going to skewl<
So he think's my "tutor" Benjamin Oh is my boyfriend. and I dont wanna go to skewl because he ain't going. I don't know whether to laugh or to get mad?! Well I am mad now!
I'm sorry to those readers reading, whatever your gender is, but the male/homme/lelaki/lamyann/whatever, why are you ppl so ODD that you don't trust one of those people closest to you?! why do you ppl make the female think of you ppl as asses? WHY?! Daddy, how can you not trust your daughter? You think she'd go to skewl to see her boyfriend? Well there's something you've gotta know... Her life is so f***ed up in skewl, she doesn't have a f***ing boyfriend! and yes I'll be attending skewl tmrw, on a saturday! My dady said that "a skewl day is a skewl day..why do u have to know whether ur friends are going or not?" Daddy, cos I might die of boredom and teacher wont' be teaching! Did you know saturday skewl sucks like my backside and esp. in the exam week, the teachers are very unlikely to teach?
Well, thank you, I've gotta go now, I need to go to skewl tmrw... and rot in hell!
Friday, October 07, 2005
owh excuse me?!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cheer up!
Post a Comment