He doesn't allow me to wear skirts like girls do. Wearing a skirt to tuition would give others a bad impression. It's true not to care about what others think, but what they think is the outcome of you. I wanted to wear the thai wrap pants from thailand to tuition, only because I was gonna go out with mummy after work. What's wrong with such pants la.. aiyor.. That moment itself, daddy, all I that came to my mind is "the few reasons why guys dislike you[me]". He expects me to wear "bermuda shorts" <-- that's what he said!!! I dress up unlike what girls normally do. I don't feel "gurlish" sometimes. I can't wear shorts, unless they're till the knees.. Aiyor, ppl go for tuition, not to look under the table and "whoa!!-underwear!" =.="
The problem is, I've stopped training and have put on weight like a poor damned pig, so it's hard for this damn pig to fit into any of the pants and jeans I have. What I have is shorts.. and not suitable to wear to go shopping or dinner!
So much for a Saturday night. I had great pasta at Fasta Pasta... though I don't taste a lot of it. I'm still having my flu and cough. My dad brought me to evil ppl who give evil pills... The better quality kind of drug dealers.. but it depends how 'high' you are, how knocked-out you are and etc... And I just forced myself to take one of those evil drugs, *yuck*... and it puts me to sleep...So, goodnight.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
evil day.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment