Monday, October 23, 2006

Traumatised by pre-evolution of humans.

Today had seemed like a normal day for everyone, more or less just about it. But as for me, I'm traumatised.

This afternoon, after lunch, daddy came home from work. Mummy and I joined daddy at the patio, chit-chatting, and then daddy went to Betty[my second monkey]. Daddy wanted to prove me wrong, that Betty is actually really friendly and fine. Dad said so cause Betty is that way with him. With the way Betty was with me
the other time, I'm still a little bit more reserved with her. So I went over to Sandra first, asked her to get on my hand but she showed me 'monkey face'. =)

Fine, I finally went to Betty, who was playing around with daddy. Betty climbed onto my hand. Then to my shoulder. Back to the fence of HER house, then on me again. Suddenly she just slided herself lower and gave a real hard bite on the shoulder and I tried to pull her away. Daddy held her by the leash and scolded her, even more than he has ever scolded me. I backed off and tear a lil as it was horribly painful. I pulled my collar aside to see what Betty could've done. And it was purple and about a centimetre long. I went to wash it and came out again. Mummy was shocked, as she was on the phone and didnt know what had happened.

I took quite some guts to get near Sandra this time. Daddy was playing with her and left Betty alone already. Then I called out for Sandra, and she came on me, clinged onto my shoulder like she would always. Made some manja noises and cuddled. And daddy was just saying and praising.. "ahaha.. She's so clever to manja.. Good Sandra..!" And I patted her.

Before I knew, she was agitated and got furious with me for no reason. She had her hands on my neck gripping hard and I remember pulling both her hands away from my neck and daddy had her on the leash. I back off and I cried. I just didn't understand why she'd ever do such a thing to me. I went into the house again while daddy scolded her this time, and I washed my neck again. Mann, it was burning painful! Mummy who was already in the house earlier on didnt know what happen again this time. Then she asked me why was I crying. I told her and I cried even more. And I went straight to go and shower. I myself was shocked to see the scratches that is now a scar that still hurts badly.

I turned on the shower and got myself wet. Wet my hair and ran out of the showered area and felt like screaming! It was burning my neck, my face, my shoulder! I simply lathered myself with soap and rinsed. Guess what, I had to wash my hair in the sink so that my neck wouldn't get wet.

After my shower, I showed mummy my neck and she said I would have to go and see a doctor! Daddy took a look and said it'll be okay. Owh yea, I left out one part! I have such lips that are a little swelled[only the upper lip], and I cannot yawn properly! Anyways, daddy and mummy had decided that the monkey shall be sent away, maybe to the zoo. I was taken aback. I didn't think it'll be to this extend. I was going to take a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep too easily. With the pain, the thought of Sandra being sent away, without being able to sleep on any side but my back[my right shoulder has the bite, my neck on the left side has those scratches, same goes to my face..].. I was still tearing a bit..

I was gonna go have dinner at daddy's place, but meeting my uncle and his family at The Curve first. I got dressed[with something that wouldn't touch my shoulder], got my earrings, and yea perfume ofcourse! I sprayed my perfume on my usual spots... and that would mean, ON MY NECK!!! Holey moley, I was clenching my teeth together so tight I wanted to scream but no, *I shall bare this!*.

After dinner, I came home, washed my face, ready for bed. Not really, but to cut it short la.. I thought the scars on my face wouldn't hurt so bad anymore, but I still didn't use my Clearasil face wash, cause this one has the cooling feeling after washing. I just used a normal bar soap to feel cleaner before sleeping. I rubbed the soap onto my face, hmmm.. it didn't hurt! BUT, when I rinsed it off, I almost could've screamed again! Whoa.. these monkeys are GREAT!

Yet, I don't want Sandra to be sent away. If Betty it's okay, but not Sandra! Sandra's my baby girl, and I'm sure she had some monkey-reasons for doing that. Maybe Betty told her something earlier on, maybe Sandra felt like because of me, her good friend Betty got scolding from daddy? I don't know, but I know Betty has never really liked me. Maybe Betty's previous owner might take her back, and we'll try to keep Sandra with us and see how it goes. Daddy's worried about how they'd be in the future.

I'm sad, I don't wanna see Sandra go. I seem bias to Betty, but I've always tried to play around with her and make friends with her, but she never gave me a chance. Sandra has never done something like this to me, unless for a reason like accidentally pulling her leash too hard and make her feel provoked.

Sigh. There, my scars.




Goodnight.

No comments: