First off, I've not been lazy to blog, but I simply have nothing to blog about. I've been just so blank! I have thoughts of blogging about this and that, but when I come to beta.blogger.com I'm totally blank! And that sucks!
And next, everybody, Happy Deepavali!!! Happy celebrating the festival of lights! It's one occassion I always look forward to, every year! I get to wear pretty traditional Indian costumes, go for open houses and make my stomach feel like a ball... yea, pretty much the same thing happens every year. I'd be sleeping in the afternoon, lunch and dinner at the same houses every year, with the exact same food! It's cool anyway!
And finally, today is my daddy's birthday too! =) I'm not gonna say much here, daddy is more or less computer illiterate. He doesn't use internet. But he knows how much I love him already, cause I made him a nice card[which he complimented me with the pretty combination of colours I used] and a compilation of 5 photos into a frame. Well, here's a short 'Happy Birthday Daddy!!!' to my dada..! =D
Pictures:
My photo compilation for daddy.
The back of the frame.
The card I made.
And here we go, with Deepavali celebrations.
Grandma and I in the car.
Birthday daddy and I at Aunty Uma's house. You like my Punjabi suit? =) Well, I do!
I really like my Punjabi suit! You really don't?
I'm gonna have to make you like it!
Okay, maybe this can't convince you much, thanks to my greasy face. You know the way we sweat, when it's Deepavali and we're all so... 'kan cheong'?? That explains.
This is ofcourse editted! But you know you like this picture, but you don't wanna say it. Me too! =)
Neways, I just had to tell you something and it's official!
I had always thought I knew Ben the longest.. and I'd brag about how close we are though we don't show it and bla bla bla...
This is THE Ben I'm talking about...
But actually... I've known Mr Chia Eu Jinn before Benjo! I was searching for photos for my dad's photo compilation, and I found this!
Owh, NO! Not this!
This! Search for the donkey on the right.
My mummy remember a kid that looks a bit like him too. She said she probably met his parents too. Mann, that's scary to know! Eh, Jinn, your eyes damn small hor?
You know, Jinn isn't talking to me at the moment. We're in the state of 'even If I'm online, I'm asleep to you' . Guess why? Cause I didn't wanna send these photos to him! Well, I didn't know that he was in the same class with me during my first year of kindy because he wasn't in the class photo! To see what Jinn is like right now[well the picture I'm gonna like you to was taken a year ago.], go here.
*sigh...*
=P
That's all for today! Btw, Kah Yang[if you're reading..], I'm not mixed. =) I'm a pure Chinese, but I'd like to be thought as a mixed culture sometimes. Doink!
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Happy Diwali.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment