I was going to talk about what's currently depressing me, but something made me click on 2 comments I've not moderated for so long, even after I've read it. Of course, I deleted it.
But those two comments made me change my mind. I'm depressed because of someone, who's leaving. Not only because he's leaving, but ti's because I really really like him. This comment that I just read told me that once someone knows how I feel for 'em, and no good comes my way, it's time to let go and move on. It's true, but someone as silly as me would still hold on. I'd always like to get a clear answer, not just a picture, but the answer. Ofcourse, through all the quarrels I've had, it's obvious I had to move on. Actually, it's not that I don't know I have to let go.
It's certain things that I take into account very seriously. A small gesture and I'm taking it as a hint. I talk to my friends and they say it's just flirtings. I don't understand. And I still don't.
I was truly crushed when I read that you're leaving. I still am. I just felt so numb inside. I felt so much like texting you today, but I realised that I shouldn't. You did give me an answer though it was indirect. And you told me not to be sad. Well, who wouldn't be anyway.
I don't know my point for posting this today, I don't have a point. I guess I was just having high hopes on you. I never learnt my lesson, I have always put high hopes, even though my jie and my mongchacha tells me not too all the time. Someone has to scold me I guess. Anyways, this is what you get when you come to your create-post page without a thought, nothing.
Oh, before I go, matters that arise stated in the previous post are settled. =)
Listening to: Shayne Ward - That's My Goal
Feeling: Torn and numb. Stone-ish. Tired.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Not here to say I'm sorry, not here to lie to you. But I've made up my mind.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment