Ever since I met you last year, I've had the hots for you. The first time you talked to me, I thought you were hitting on me. Then you cared so much bout me. Put me at first priority among the others. Then I found out you were assigned to be my guardian. Then when we started talking a little bit more, having fun in the late evening, singing songs together and sharing laughters together. When you left, I felt a slight emptiness in my heart. Then we never met till the 13th of March this year. Then I hugged you before you left. And we parted again. Then it was the dinner. And that night, was 1 of my happiest nights ever. And that's almost about how many times I've seen you. I've seen you many times before I really talked to you, but I never knew what a down to earth person you could be. What a charm you could be. What a sweetie pie you could be. What stupid smile of yours could make me go 'awwww'. What difference you could make in my life.
Last night I was back in my mum's hometown. Usually, sleeping would never be a problem for me. But last night, was one of the nights where my eyes were wide open in the dark. And all I thought of was you. Or maybe us. Which I hope there would be, someday soon. You're special to me. I can tell myself I'm not into you, but I know that if ever you tell me you're having the hots for me, we'll be fine. Absolutely fine. But would we ever?
You know, you've always been my inspiration, even though you don't always know the right words to say at the right time. Your smile lifts me up. You smokey mata sepet makes me melt. =) The way you're so sincere with your words makes my whole world go upside down. You, this charm in you makes me wanna know you more. Makes me wanna know what's it like being WITH you. Makes me wanna know what it's like being in your arms. Makes me wanna know how warm it'll be sitting next to you and watching tv on the couch. Makes me wanna know what's it like having my hand in yours.
I feel like I never measure up to who you see
Sometimes I think I can't give you all the love you need
You keep changing everyday
Amazing me in everyway.
If I could be the perfect girl in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything I have
I never dreamed I could ever feel the way I do
I hope and pray I will always be enough for you
I can only do my best
I have to trust you with the rest
If I could be the perfect girl in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything I have
I promise I will hold you through the changes and fears
When life seems unclear
And when I can't be right there with you
I know there's angels by your side
If I could be the perfect girl in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything
If I could be the perfect girl in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything... I have
Yes, I do miss you.
Love,
avRriL.
Monday, October 09, 2006
For having you to love.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment