Have I ever told you that I believe in astrologies? Let me share with you some things I found out about myself. =]
These are its definations...
Behavior
Are you flirtatious? Do you know how to listen? Do you know how to make yourself available but not too available?
Energy
What energy are you giving off to others? Is it light and optimistic? Calm and confident? Heavy and tense? Are you self-doubting?
Maintenance
Do you take care of yourself physically? Are you mindful of things like the cleanliness of your body and the sparkle of your teeth?
Appearance
Are you doing what you can to maximize your physical appearance, or do you leave it to chance and hope everything turns out okay?
Attitude
This might come as a surprise, but how you see yourself and the outside world affects how others see you. Your own esteem and attitudes really matter.
And with that...
Only 48% of my attitude is what attracts people.
60% of my behaviour is what attracts people.
61% of my energy is what attracts people.
74% of my maintenance is what attracts people.
87% of my appearance is what attracts people.
The elaboration is meant for me to know and not you. =)
Next, this is for you to guess who it is. But you'll never guess.
I'm very well matched with this starsign. I am more willing than most to tolerate his tendency to be self-centered or egotistical. You'll recognize potential him by the way he can capture everyone's attention when he enters a room. He loves to strut at social events and will often be the center of attention. To that end, he is typically outgoing, self-assured, and flamboyant. Romantically, it's not uncommon for him to have admirers lined up around the block vying for their charismatic company. I'm likely among this crowd. After all, personal charm is one of the things that most attracts me.
More often than not, he'd be a loyal partner and is not the cheating type. On the contrary, he tends to romanticize his relationships and doesn't allow for much flexibility when it comes to honor. I'm apt to find great peace in the knowledge that my love is secure with my man. When issues do arise in your relationship, I can trust him to come to me first.
Pleasure can be an enormous draw for him. He loves to have a good time, and he wants me to enjoy life, too. One way he helps to ensure this is by being generous. He'll relish seeing the joy I get from any gift that he bestows upon me. However, I may not understand his needs to give so many little gifts. Perhaps I'd feel that there are more important ways for someone to show affection. However, I have to be aware that displaying this view will only cause him to feel rejected and unvalued. The tokens he gives can get quite pricey, in part because he loves to spend money. Because I often favor a bit of excess myself, I'm likely to revel in sharing my man's expensive indulgences.
Another one of his hallmark traits is that he is a natural leader. As such, these individuals often possess both great courage and a high tolerance for risk. He often charges forward fearlessly into new endeavors, letting things sort out as they will. I'll be one partner who'll probably be happy to join him in such ambitious pursuits. A little risk isn't likely to scare me away. But regardless of whether I'm up for joining him, he will usually forge ahead. He can't help it. It's in his nature.
No matter what the situation, he partner isn't the type who's afraid to show his dominant side. This might be just fine with me, as it can be fun for me to let someone else take the lead. He can have a tendency toward self-absorption, which may leave me feeling out in the cold at times. However, if I speak up, he will usually gladly reintegrate me into their adventures and aspirations.
He isn't afraid to talk about the problems that come up in our relationship. In fact, his passion can often lead to fiery conversations. All the same, I can count on his warm heart and desire for peace to keep these encounters firmly grounded in loving feelings. His candidness will appeal to me in matters of the heart. I appreciate a partner who will work through my relationship's sore spots as a team. Together, me and your man should be able to take on any conflict that comes up.
In the bedroom, he can really turn up the heat. He has a robust sex drive and amazing amounts of passion. His charisma will kick into overdrive as he romance his way into a lover's heart. This fervor may be intimidating for me. He moves pretty fast, and I may not be prepared or willing to meet the sexual pace he sets.
Whether in his careers or as a hobby, he is the individual who is often most drawn to the stage and performance. Perhaps this is because he's usually talented in atleast one of the performing arts: drama, music, or dance. In this aspect of his life, too, he loves to be in the spotlight and hear the applause of a crowd. I would be the perfect audience for such endeavors. In fact, it will probably make me quite proud to see your man ate achieve his dreams — whether he performd at a small local cafĂ© or Carnegie Hall.
Okay! Was that long enough? Anyways, you're not supposed to guess who, just guess what starsign is he. =) He's actually second perfect, and another Arien is my perfect match... but I've read somewhere before that both rams would come up to many many complications. At times I think I understand this person, yet at times I feel like I don't.
Anyways, enough of this person. He's getting too much publicity. And I'd like to tell everyone something more. And that is... No matter how blur and donkey-like my kokor is, I know he sayang me. A lot. I know he wants me to make the right choices for my own life's sake. He just doesn't show it too well, right kor? And with that, I sayang you too, kokor! =)*beaucoup beaucoup bisous!*
Friday, October 27, 2006
Astrologies Rule My Mind
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment