Ever since Rapid KL bus system has changed, the bus numbers are in white fonts on a lime green background, the numbers are all different, the fares have raised[but worth it, only if you have atleast 2 trips].. and lastly, their schedules don't coincide with what time the school bell would ring and what time students would reach the station!!! Which is soooo wrong! =/
And that is because I use their bus services and I've not been able to utilise it! I've been missing the bus this whole week, taking cabs home, or walk! How pathetic is that?! Everytime I approach the LRT station as close as I can see it, the bus is at the traffic light, waiting for it to turn green. And I try to walk as fast as I can, hoping luck is on my side.. run-walk a lil... And the light turns green! Everybody accelerates! Go.. go..go...! And I'm doomed! Like today, I actually ran for the fucking bus, with my pinafore skirt flying up a little too much, but when you really want to chase that fucking bus, how much of a Marilyn Monroe can you get? -You wouldnt even give a damn! Anyways, I still didn't get the bus! And there was this man in a car few metres behind the bus, he looked at me and smiled like 'haha! no bus for you!' and I was totally mad.. I mouthed 'fucker...' as I turned away. I guessed he didn't see it. I walked to the taxi stand feeling really, really mad... And then a lady, who was the driving the car the man was in, she shouted "excuse me..?" and I turned around, and she said "where are you going??" I gestured my hand 'no, it's okay..' And she drove off.
Excuse me ma'am, that was really nice of you[thank you], but heck I don't even know you! And you want me to tell you where I'm going? You want me to show you roughly where I stay? What are you trying to prove? And the man next to you gave me that smile and made me even more mad, you want me to sit at the back of your car, with that man there? ARE YOU CRAZY???
Listening to : Manhattans - Kiss and Say Goodbye
Friday, October 20, 2006
Let's kiss and say goodbye pretty baby.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment