You take a fun survey and it asks you "think of a person of the opposite sex".. Which it actually means 'think of the person you like'[usually]. But it feels funny for me when I took such a survey recently. I couldn't think of a name. I didn't like any of the names that came to mind...! I just felt odd aight. Not that I needed a name. I'm tired of all the names. =)
I was just talking to my kokor via msn.. and we were talking about prom and after prom... He said I'll probably be drunk and got lost and he'd be in deep trouble. Then I said he'd have to be drunk as well, if I was drunk. And he said he'd go to my mum and dad and explain to them..
"Hi uncle, Hi aunty. we went out for some drinks and Avril got drunk. Now she's missing but.. oh well.. Life's like that right? U win some and u lose some. Come.. Have a drink with me.. Here.. here.."
OMG! That totally cracked me up! This nutcase here was even saying:
prom dress, 500 bucks
prom night, 200 bucks
after party, 50 bucks
telling Avrril's parents you lost her drunk, and their expresssions...
PRICELESS!
*laughs*
Mann, I haven't had any drinks and I'm going nuts now.
Alright, about Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri to those celebrating! Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to eat lemang, rendang, nasi beriyani, kuah kacang, nasi kunyit, lontong, and not going to drink syrup for the next 1 month! Today, I visited 6 HOUSES and put on a bloody fake smile and wish 'slamat ari raye...!' to everyone. From neighbours to people I barely know! 6 houses, from 11.30am to 7pm.
I'm now fat like a cow! Goodbye!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I am now fat like a cow.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment