Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tampon vs Sanitary Pads.

*hesitates to blog... but anyway...*
This is a post meant for the girls only. If you're a guy/man/male/homme/gay/have 2 balls and a dick... you might wanna leave this post unread. But if you're interested in knowing more about girls have blood outta their hmmm usually every month, then go ahead. Enjoy!

First off, I'm guessing many of my female readers use normal sanitary pads during their time of the month. And then you worry if it leaks out of it, and stains your trousers/skirts, and then the chair. Some of you, like me, may get a horrible rash at your inner thighs. Then you probably also worry if the shape of your pad could be seen through those pants.

Well, for me, there's no need for it anymore. I guess. *drum roll* Tampons, play a good job during your menstruation! Tampons won't take your virginity away. Tampons won't hurt if you use it correctly. That is, if you're calm enough to fit it in. =) You don't really need to know how to use a tampon, but it's best to read the leaflet in your new pack of tampons, if you're new to Miss Tampons. It tells you every step, including "relax!".

If you're a new user, I personally advice you to use those that come with the applicator. It helps to get it in. And if you're fine with it already, use according to your flow.

With a tampon, you don't have to worry if anyone can see it, cause even you can't! And it's unlikely to leak, if you change it as often as necessary. To be safe if you think you still worry, then just use a pantyliner! And let's say you're in school/work and need to change it, the tampon is freaggin small compared to your sanitary pad. I'm saying this cause I'm sure when you take it outta your bag or so, you don't want the whole world to know you're having your period. So, it's handy! A tampon is a size of a bullet! Just that this bullet is made of cotton[not 100% cotton though,] and doesn't harm you[doesn't harm most people].

Aside from that, some people are at risks of TSS [Toxic Shock Syndrome], where you might come up with symptoms of fever, diarrhea, and stuffs like that. Well, then it's too bad, you gotta remove it and go see your gynae. And I don't think you'd be able to earn benefits from a tampon. =(

I've nothing much left to say about tampons, but I must assure you, you wont feel anything when using a tampon! Owh, and please note, a tampon is not a masturbating object. You wanna masturbate, err... get a dildo! Besides, a tampon is too small to give you the orgasm. =.=" And I'm only saying THIS, because I don't THINK anyone masturbates with something as small as a bullet? Pity it.


Well, I hope you enjoyed that information. Then you perverted guys reading must be wondering now, 'so she....?!" Yes, I use tampons, because I hate sanitary pads! They give me f*cking rashes! =) That's all for tonight. Till my next post.

No comments: