Thursday, April 27, 2006

ellow wello folks!

Last night, I was missin' 'em. Then I sent an sms like I always do. Just a while later, I had this sugar rush or was is adrenaline rush or plainly butterflies in my tummy. I was jumpin like a crazy gurl in my room. If there was a trampoline, it's suspension would've been worn off by now. Well, this shows what a plain sms can do. It don't need any "luv ya", "muaxx", "xoxo", "miss you" to make someone's day, well atleast not mine. Just an sms for the sake of chatting does it all.

I smiled myself to sleep, I smiled all day! School was a lil boring, even worse I had nothing to look forward to. sexy two shoes didn't come. But I had some fun playing the old game "truth or dare". It's fun but not, because when it comes to me, I have to do it. When it comes to them, it's all so easy cause they plead to ease the dare and stuff. *hmph* Well, I did something to someone by being dared. Sigh. I don't even know why I did it. But I feel bad now. Like, YUCK! No la, nothing dirty... Just wish I didn't do it.

I was gonna post up something bout my weekend. But I'm too lazy. I'm leaving it in multiply someday soon. and for now... toodleydo!
mr sexy two shoes, vrillie misses you like always.

with much love,
vril

No comments: