Forever was you and me in my mind. If forever breaks, so will my heart, but for the best of me, let it be.
emotions being snapped on this time and date.
and just like the speed of lights... all a sudden...
Forever has broken.But only because I attempted it to break.
the kinda dog face that's been on me all this week.
So just go with the flow, ayte...
I finally went to the doctor today, about my skin. After I came back, I napped awhile. And just as I woke up, my thigh started to itch again. It itched like hell, although I've never even reached hell.. but being unable to stand the itch, I've got my thigh looking like I got major skin disease. Btw, I cry everytime I itch and scratch[whether with tears or not]. Cause I know what's causing it to worsen but feelin' so miserable being unable to do anything about it. Cause anything I do 'isn't bringing me anywhere'.
Song for the week:
Don Henley & Patty Smith - Sometimes love just ain't enough.
Now, I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to use you
just to have somebody by my side.
And I don't want to hate you,
I don't want to take you, but I don't want to be the one to cry.
And that don't really matter to anyone anymore.
But like a fool I keep losing my place
and I keep seeing you walk through that door.
(Chorus)
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.
Now, I could never change you, I don't want to blame you.
Baby, you don't have to take the fall.
Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you.
Maybe I just want to have it all.
It makes a sound like thunder, it makes me feel like rain.
And like a fool who will never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.
(Chorus)
And there's no way home, when it's late at night and you're all alone.
Are there things that you wanted to say?
And do you feel me beside you in your bed,
there beside you, where I used to lay?
And there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough.
Baby, sometimes, love... it just ain't enough.
Oh, Oh, Oh, No.
Almost every word in every line meant something so much to me.It's more like a conversation.Owh well, I need a new hairdo, to throw away the bad and liven up,ideas? Goodnight.



No comments:
Post a Comment