yesterday:
- reached school and realised I forgot the camera I wanted to bring.
- while I was crossing the road before tuition, I was walking along the divider and missed my step and almost risk my life there.
- [and for now, I forgot what else happened]
As for today:
- the long pants I wore inside to be quicker when I have to change for the photoshoot, I folded it from below the knee to my thighs, so that it wouldnt be seen. But it dropped the minute I stepped into the school compound. Black cloth playing peekaboo with ppl who saw it's eyes.
- something stupid and shouldnt have happened happen before recess. Which brings to a conclusion that I brought extra 3 pieces of finished clothing material for no reason.
- someone said complimented on me saying is was "hoc" and not "hot", which just seems to me like it's something I would say "whatever" to.. and piss me off.
- lunch was horrible, cause I got irritated by the person I always have lunch with.
- was supposed to accompany my friend for dinner. which means I'll have to get there by cab alone. Expecting my mum or/and dad to allow, I told my maid to just cook without my share.
- so she didnt, but my parents said that taking a cab would worry them so much.
- so I had maggi mee for dinner.
- But I thought I could still atleast accompany my friend, without eating big big meals, maybe just an ice cream? But no, this van uncle came today with a guy with brown brown hair, smelt like some weird perfume, studies in Hartamas school... Thinking maybe that rich kid would be going to edusmart.. but dammit no! This donkey old man asked me again, for the dunnohowmanytimesade time, "your tuition stat 8 o klok aRr?!" I'm like.." uh.. yea". "Okay. I must send this friend here to atria, he's learning Spanish!! You can speak ar?" Gosh... I'm like so screwed.
- Cos my friend's parents were waiting to send my friend to tuition then they can have dinner while I eat with their son. But their son waiting for me to leave my hse then only he leave. Wouldn't you feel bad?
- Then this driver hor, ee hwa chia eh sii ae... Cho wa kia ka ai lau jio liao! But then wa kek wa eh jio la... Ii hwa chia, chin chia sukak potong jialan ehh... Ii "hon hon" lang mm chai cho ha mik.. Cho other drivers lau ii, ta pai ii bo chai lang... He think he veli gleat!, but, hor wa le.. ii sii chii go pek!
- I reached tuition like 7.35pm. I called my friend, wah liao!! No answer wor! I was afraid if he'd be mad at me. Both hp didnt answer. I went to see other friends at the mamak, and they say he isn't "here" yet. So I left to SBL to get mum's things for her.
- as I was walking back to tuition, I was reading mum's sms, "no nid to buy la.. raining..". I was gonna reply then my phone rang, my great friend ask where I was, like as if he'll do anything if I were else where?
- Crossing the same road as yesterday, I crossed the road thinking I'll be fine, but somehow I didnt see a motorcyclist coming up too near. So, yea I could've said bye bye in just a snap, but I moved just back in time.
- Bought ice cream from the mamak. Charged me 4bucks for a a foam cup, with not even a full scoop of ice cream, which they claim 2 scoops with a damn waffle and chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.
- my friend broke my ice cream spoon. and ate so much of it.
- then while in tuition, my friend made heck of a potato noise and I couldn't finish up the questions given. It frustrates me you know...
- driving home, mum asked why would i need two numbers, I'm not even doing any shyt business. But she herself agreed on me getting a 017 cause it'll be cheaper for her and jie. I have friends who use hotlink, I have frequent friends who use 016. My 016 sim card has all the contacts. and I would've have to inform so many ppl! my friend asked me to make a decision, I also dunno la... I bought the sim card, cause even my mum agreed wart! Now she's against it!
- my mum's room door knob had a problem, and got itself locked. So mum couldn't get in. Daddy was hammering the keyhole and stuff, being superhero, he hammered his finger. I swear to God and cross my heart I don't remember laughing. I only remember saying "can you just reiki your finger now?sure pain until can die wei... die die die..!!!" Well I dunno why the many times die la... But.. dad later said, if someone gets injured like that you shouldn't laugh okay. I was thinking like.. wtf?! The door got unlocked anyway.
I just have to say that today's another not my luck day. I pray for tmr, I want to see mr sexy two shoes! Yesterday, I saw mr sexy2shoes walk his dog. Well, I only saw the back of him... It was obvious enough it was him. I know my sexy2shoes. I've gotta go sleep now,or maybe do my homework. Or leave it out, and absent tmrw.. OR just go to school with a headache la.
Goodnight potatoes! Be potato! Eat potato![simply because]


No comments:
Post a Comment