Saturday, April 15, 2006

I dreamt that he...

I didn't see my sexy two shoes for 2 days already! Was hoping I could tomorrow, but to my disappointment, he's busy. 10minutes on the phone with him and I'm happy, but ofcourse not satisfied!

Today again, was quite a bad day. I was just moody for no reason I guess. Owh, now I recall, first off in the morning, I was so drowsy thanks to my medication. So I was being grumpy and all.

TiMing and I like marah marah argue argue... then we both muka masam do own work didnt wanna bother each other. Right now, I think it was funny. Then the I scold and you scold me, you laugh I also laugh went on till end of school. Melanie walked me outta school, I had to hcase Patrick the small boy. He left without me! When he saw me, he screamed and ran! wtf?! Then I tried to walk as fast s possible ler, cause I was wearing baju kurung, and the sarong went "frup fraappp fruppp frappp!!" Like some kungfu sound effects. I saw christopher the evil arse. He asked for water from someone else... Hesitated whether to wet me or not... Then I thought he wasn't going to. Yea, you guess it, he did! Owh, he didnt wet me over the clothes and all, cause I'll get transparent if my blouse gets wet! He *splooshed* water at my face which got my hair wet too. Water went in my eyes! I was so mad, when I turn around looking for him, that scardy-cat-chicken-backside ran away! Whatever mann, kid! And yea, Patrick didnt pity me one bit! He even messed up my hair!

Bad enough to call it a day. As I got onto the bus, it started drizzling. When we reached ss5, it was raining like rats and elephants[cats and dogs]! Then it slowed down as we approached Giant Supermarket. I was a lil happier. Then it got heavy again. It came to my stop, and I went off the bus and ran all the way home. I was so soaking wet! Sigh. The rain dragged on throughout the whole day!

So much for today mann. I need sleep and I need my sexy two shoes! Someone convince him to come tomorrow? Btw!! I dreamt of him last night! We were walking along the corridors of classes together, and oh my gosh...! he actually.. okay, not meant to share it here! Goodnight! =)

No comments: