when one thing in this world means the world to you...
you'd do anything for 'em...
you'd go as crazy as ever because of just one call...
you'd go as far as what it takes..
you'd tell yourself you've gotta let go of old useless ones..
you'd imagine you're together at every beautiful sunset you witness..
you'd fret and stumble with your own words in front of him,
come home and electricute yourself.
Wanting to have that one thing in the world that means the world to you;
*
*
*
is like trying to get something you know you can't..
trying to make something higher than what's high enough
even if it was a game, your mind would be so far wishing it was him.
being mr caveman who's never seen mcD...
and then stone at it and go... "errr...[I want]"
look at it... and go "hmmm.. nice ass..."
And because you really wanna be with him/her/it,
because you wanna love him for the person he is in your heart,
because you know that your feelings for him is true,
because you know it's worth the wait,
because you really really really wanna show you care and allow him to help you revive, forget the ugly past, and start anew...
sometimes it makes you want to cry...
sometimes it makesyou wayy... too happy.
that one thing in the world that means the world to you... makes anything happen.
You're the darkest of all angels, and I see something special in you. I'm missing you!
***************************************
Last Sunday, I was with mummy and jie.. and daddy's money,we went to KLCC convention centre and did penguin walking because it was so crammed and the 3 of us joined hands just so we wont lose each other in the penguin crowd. I'll cut the story short, mummy and daddy spent big time ka-chings for my birthday present! I finally got an mp3 which I have silently wished for, a new keyboard with 2 extra usb ports[so that I don't have to go under the comp desk to plug and un-plug and knock my head],an amplified set with 4 speakers, and superb[enough for me]bass control.
the owh-so-compact keyboard.
the 2 things at the side are the 4 speakers..the one at the bottom is the bass control.
the FS50 Aztech mp3, doesn't have an lcd display. I don't need it, I just listen cause they're all so recognizeable songs.
there.. the bass control...
I don't care if they've got a known or un-known brand, but I love my mummy and daddy very much and I'll not complain that I can't go out anymore, because I know why you're stopping me. I have sorta set my goals, I guess it's time I get a lil more serious and stop sleeping all afternoon!
By the way readers, I'm on a diet. I eat, but I don't eat un-nessacarily. I have my priorities, and why do you even give a damn if I bring an apple to school to eat? What's wrong with wanting to be healthy, and staying away from oily and who knows dirty, canteen food? A weirdo thought that eating an apple without cutting it is weird. You're just odd. Look, I weigh an amount of kilogrammes which I'm not happy with and want to make a change. Just because you don't give a damn about your weight or how you look cause you think you're perfect, or not, don't come and say that I'm looking fine and bla bla blahhh... Because you're not gonna be here to stand in my way. I have something I want to achieve and prove to someone, so stand back.
Like I said in my friendster account profile,"If you only want to make my life miserable, go to hell."
A few things I learnt today;
abstinence=to say 'no' to premarital sex, that may lead to pregnancy or/and STD.
condoms are not proven to avoid pregnancy or/and STD[no worries, I don't regret anything].
parents/mums and dads would always be parents/mums and dads. In whatever situation, they're the first ones to be there for you.
Goodnight.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
the darkest yet sweetest angel I wish to call mine.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment