Monday, April 10, 2006

The weeks seems to pass so quickly nowadays. I don't know if things are turning out right for now or not... Well, maybe for some yea, some not even a word said for 1 week! I don't really have much to say. Just that, I've been somehow dramatic these days. And have been enjoying my time distubring ppl and smacking their asses. Last week, our school had lotsa outsiders from various colleges and centres and maybe...*don't know where la...*,to give talks and motivations to especially the form5 students.Some were okay, some were fierce.. but I remember sleeping at the add maths one. Well, I don't take add maths anymore! =) As melkywinky said, I was very inspired by today's motivation[from what I told him though..]

Today, I skipped tuition just so I can have dinner with my parents and jie... Could be the last time till after abt...50 days? So, screw the economics, it's all politic la! LoLx!!!and my family comes first. So we had crabs and clams... The clams were called Tsunami La-la. Because these clams only existed to the current society's eyes after tsunami tidal wave happened recently. Cool heh? Aiyah, sadly I didn't take a shot of it. Its 'tongue' was pointed and mmm...! We were seated at this big-but-mini table and the dishes we ordered filled up the whole table! We seemed like hooligans. ahahah!

I told you I've got nothing to blog about today. and, I'm on medication for the stupid but smart rash on my skin. So...I'm really drowsy now. Was supposed to be waiting for a msg/sms/call/reply, but I can't wait too long anymore.uh.. goodnight all.

I, Avril Leow, declare tomorrow a public holiday!!!cause it is a holiday! anyway, see ya'll soon!

*drops dead asleep*

*opens eyes and stones into blank air*





















aiyor... reading somor? bye bye lah! =D

No comments: