I miss going to school... I've been absent since tuesday. I don't really miss this blog, cause it means nothing actually. Owh wait, it's the blogger that caused it. Yea and so, I didn't run away or try to hide from school. I was sick. Let me explain...
Sunday:
I went to Carrefour with mummy. I reached there and felt so sweaty... I kept saying my tummy feels awfully uncomfortable. Anyway, I helped mummy with the trolley the whole time. The uncomfiness went on for a long time. So mummy said okay, you don't look too fine, let's go back. We waited at the wrong cashier, this lady in front of us took so long! She had like 1 full trolley, with things from every shelf[I think]. I tried to ease myself, while mummy kept asking me to go to the toilet. I started coughing... and coughing... and..[never mind...]. I finally told mummy that I wanna go to the toilet. It didn't help much. Then I tried to cool myself down a lil in the toilet, then I came out, mummy was coming my way... Mummy wanted to sign up for this contest thinking she may win something... "may".. She didnt have a pen. I felt sorry, but lucky. Walking to the esca-walka-lator after a turn, my vision suddenly came blur. Everything was dark. "owh no.. this is bad.. I can't pass out here with only mummy. She'd panic! I gotta stay strong!" I shooked my head like an ol' man would after he's knocked his head.. My vision came back clear. Then mummy wanted to go to the atm and picit duit. I sat aside with the trolley. Kept on hitting my head and moving my toes. Then we went to our car... I pushed the trolley as fast as I could, not that the trolley was empty you see. It had a 5kg bottle of oil, [and now was it 5 or 10 kg of] rice, 4 boxes of milk... and... I was too ill to remember what we bought. Normally, mummy would just leave me to load it all in the car and she'd start the engine. This time, she did both. I couldn't stand any longer. I went straight into the car and felt the rush of blood in my head. Reached home, I straight away went to bed. Threw my jeans I was wearing on the floor. Shut my eyes. Again that blood rush. Soon, I wasn't even concious. No, I didn't faint on my bed la! I slept!!! I woke up a lot in between, but felt my body aching really badly, so I just didn't wanna get outta bed. At about 5pm, mum and dad came in and ask how I was. Mummy said she suspects it's dengue[!], since I had that horrible spinning in my head and body was aching. Even more, I started to have a lil fever. Dad said I should go down have something to eat since I skipped lunch. It was Johor Laksa for dinner that night. What a mistake! Why that day? Well, I had some.. Then I surprisingly couldn't take anymore. I lazed a lot in bed that evening. I took a cold shower, yes cold.. It felt much better, I came down, told mummy I want another bowl of Johor Laksa! That gave me the confidence.."yes, I can go to school tomorrow! It's canteen day! Sir's rendang! Candy floss!! Potato salad!! "
Monday:
Hmm.. my body did ache a bit that morning... Went to school a lil tiny bit weaker than all the others. When I was in class, some already knew how I was the night before came and ask. Some came and ask me why am I so quite. LOL. Wei Voon, I told her "I'm having dengue", guess what she said... "why??" =.=" Well before I forget, I must say I'm sorry I said I HAVE dengue. Well, I was having SYMPTOMS of dengue. Anyway, I helped Pn. Fari like I was supposed to. Wei Voon helped me too. Then when the delivering started, I felt horrible. When we finished the first round, that is.. also with Pn. Fari's help, I sat in the quarter master. I felt even more uneasy sitting inside being so useless. I was supposed to help, not sit in the QM~! So I went out. The crowd passing by me, [whoa...] like the blood rush! By that time, Wei Voon left me, for Nadiah.. [=.="][thanks]. Thank gawd I had Shi Ching and Tzi Ying were around. While I was inside, guess what?! My dear didi came! His sweet sweet naughty face again! Missed you so much Sean! As usual, he'd go.. "you okay a-not?" and then the " I go out first kay... " I really wished I wasn't ill, could've spent more time with him, and also helping of course. The bell rang, and this stumpy teacher with his whistle came about shoo-ing students to go back to class. I couldn't be bothered bout him, I walked pass him thinking bout the school toilet. Only because I felt like throwing up... And so I did in the toilet. [owh, that reminds me.. I threw up in the morning too! Johor Laksa came out.] My potato salad came out.. with Johor Laksa[again]... It felt horrible. I went back to class. Sat there for awhile. I soon felt like I should be out of that class I was in. So close yet so far. So tearful, yet so silent. You won't know why. No one would. Maybe only Chee Ho would, cause he saw it all. Well anyway, I called daddy to pick me up from school cause I didn't think I'd be able to take the bus back, not with that distance and the sun. Daddy brought me home, I showered and denied on eating but to go see a doctor ASAP. Daddy brought me to Sunway Medical Centre. It was freaggin cold in there! Even worse in the emergency ward. Doctor took a blood test on me, said that even if the results showed dengue negative, it might be too soon to detect. Had to wait for an hour for the results. We sat at Starbucks in the medical centre meanwhile. Over there, I purged once, after I got my results, I went again. Sigh.. Can you imagine stepping into a public toilet.. and you hear "ppfffttt...prffttt.."?yea... I'm not embarassed to say it here, cause who doesn't purge la..! Went home, ate my medication, which includes 2 tablets of panadol[Eu Jinn, you better praise me!]!Then I purged somor... Then I had some porridge. Then I purged again. Then I couldn't take it anymore... So I went to sleep. Mummy woke me up for dinner. Yea, I had lunch at bout 5pm.. mummy.. I couldn't eat much anyway. I was too weak. I slept before 11pm that night.[7 times of pfft..and phrrttt...]
Tuesday:
To cut everything short....[cause I'm rushing for tuition.. and this was a saved draft] I purged 5 times today. Skipped school.
Wednesday:
Again cutting it short... I purged another 5 times... Skipped school again. Had a whirlwinded stomach this night.
[mann..I tell you it's horrible to purge..what more to know you gotta clean your ass every few minutes... =.="]
Thursday:
Skipped school again expecting to purge more.. but I didn't. I was constipated with too much immodium. "Thanks, Immodium!" like an ad.
Friday:
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! =) till next week ler... =( I attended school today, had fun taking pictures, shouting into ppl's ears for no reason just to scare them, smack asses... yea.. pretty good day... so far.. I got to go for now! Like I said in my tag, this blog has to be perked up.. So people, smile~! Cause you don't know what big thing is ahead of you.
Lastly.. I'm a big big girl in a big big world, it's not a big big thing if you leave me.. [continue listening to the song for yourself to know what I meant!]
Love ya'all! muaxxx!!
Friday, March 10, 2006
Who cares if nobody cares! Cause I do!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment