I've been a bad girl all day, I didn't study. But I made great breakfast! Well, for myself, that is... check it out at http://redcookielips.multiply.com under recipies.
I don't have much to say, but I hope blogger would allow me to share some weird [I must say..] pictures I took today.. Including what happened at dinner. *prays that blogger would help a lil*
I just had to pose like that... Inspired by the tiger print on a girl's t-shirt in tuition yesterday, and Michael.
And another one of it.. It was supposed to look meow-ish.. I know I failed.
So I started to give up. This was inspired by what I remember Jinn did on canteen day! Hahaha! Thanks Jinn! I wonder if more ppl came after that or less..? hmmm....
This looks even worse. Maybe I was supposed to be one of the spastics. But no, this ain't any insult to the spastics. I just wanted to be SPECIAL.
I mentioned that I'll be posting pictures about my dinner right... There you go..
Yea, you guessed it right! I had pizza for dinner. Are you jealous?
Okay, that's about it....
*
*
*
*
*
No you fool! This slice of pizza was a killer! You see, mummy had a dinner to attend, so it's only my maid and I... Things can happen you know... like I dare you to.. and stuff like that...

Don't mind the shakiness, I took it by myself... didn't trust my maid with the pictures.. ahahha... anyway.. She dared me to put in a whole slice of a personal pan pizza into my mouth and chew it down.

My eyes said it all... *push it in!* *fit it!*

My maid.. She couldn't stop laughing. What?! Now that I've forced it into my mouth you cannot believe? Well, I was laughing too! Actually, WE did it earlier.. but not a whole slice...
The whole thing went in... I look extra horrendous!
This is what you get when you do what I did...If I smiled, you'd see everything!
She said her cheeks felt different... After stuffing 3/4 of a slice and laughing like kuku lidet.. of course la..!
I hope you enjoyed laughing at me... sigh... I was looking in websites for prom dresses just now.. hahaha... My mind is so far! Rewinds and searchs for "spm". Owh I found it..! gaaa!! It's bad..! I gotta go do something to save myself then!
=)bye! *muaxx!*


No comments:
Post a Comment