*plays dramatic thumpting music*
Greetings and hello again.Yesterday was a good day for me at first. I finally did some shopping once again. I also went to education fair in Midvalley Megamall. I did have an aim, a goal, and suddenly some crap just *splat* on me last night. I did feel so horrible and silly and dumb yet innocent. But I guess it's okay. Cause I woke up and went to school like fine, well maybe a lil high on booze like character.
But I've gotta say, if you have a stuffed nose from sobbing like a backside and was silently insulted, and then you try to fall asleep cause it's first day of school after the 1 week holiday... Do not even think of it! You'll hardly fall asleep. and you wake up like half cuckoo. My all time hero/heroin, Vicks vaporub did not help me! I fell asleep with my mouth open*wonders if anything went into my mouth last night*, and woke up this morning with atchoo!and another ATCHOO! and my nose was fine again.
There wasn't assembly this morning, thank god! I don't know why.. I just didnt wanna stand in the field for more than half an hour just to hear teachers dragging their words outta their mouth about school problems.
Seriously, there are lotsa teachers who give their "sepatah kata dua"/ a word or two for 1 or 2 hours![okay, I exaggerated]. "yia, jadi.... murid--murid... jagalah.... kebersihan..[?]..sekolah.." and next, there are teachers who come into class with a smile, then start to nag and throw in sarcasm into their pot of draggy naggy words, saying we dont study enough... and next next[this is the best part!]! Every last lesson on monday, I'd most probably feel like throwing up or simply disgusted. And it's simply because the great ol' man, skinny scronny, tall, proud of his whole set of tartar-ised teeth, would have been teaching all day, talking and talking.. and talking... he'd have this stinge of sticky icky whitish...[no it's not discharge, girls!]saliva on the side of his mouth! Everytime he says something.. it opens up like an elastic string then he closes his mouth it form back into that sticky icky [uuwekkk] thing. The greatest thing about him is, he doesn't give a damn about realising it! He's a good teacher actually, but you might wanna stay maybe not 3 feet, make it 2 feet away from him. yea..
I'm actually having lotsa things running through my mind right now. But they're just not meant for me to be ranting about it here. I was working on my accounts homework just now, and this problematic connection disturbed me. I might just pack up my bag for tmrw and go to sleep without finishing it up. But it's due on wednesday anyway. I think, I really gotta go now! My eczema is making me itch like HELL! Let me tell ya, it's all over my right thigh, all round my waist but mostly front, my tummy, just below my bra line, my ears, my ankles, my shins.. argh!!! Stupid eczema! If eczema attacks me like it did to my friend's sister during SPM, I think I'll ask for a re-sit of SPM.Pray not to.
Owh owh! Before I go, I must say, I'm proud to be the only sister of our national cyclist that'll be performing again tomorrow, Melbourne 2006. She might not have claimed any medals, but can you ever imagine your family member competing with Olympian level athletes? I have faith in her and I think she'll do better in Asian Games, in Doha this December. To those who have been supporting her and watching her on tv these days, thank you all for the support. She'll be having a road time-trial today[ it's past 12am now], at about 12noon, which is about 10am in Melbourne. I won't be able to watch her..*argh!!* but I'm gonna be sure she's in my prayers tonight. Way to go you Queen Cyclist! Love you lots jie! Come home soon! Bring home your shoppings for me! and take me out on the weekends! Argue with me all you want, just don't make me cry! As long as you sayang me and take me out!!!
*exhales*
hmmm.. that felt good. Now jie, I hope you read this! Yea, she'll be back in 1 week time!! *yay!* uh.. mssd is on tomorrow till friday, good luck to my friends!:
Nadiah - tak yah lah tension sangat... you'll do good!
Jinn - oii robocop! Do your best in becoming the robocop ironman! The faith is where you keep it!
and to the other friends, I don't know what events you'd be in, but.... ALL the best!I won't be able to show my muka pelempang case at the stadium on any of the competition days. Sorry. My dad say "kenot". Wanna join dancing for Scouts Campfire for the belardy last time also.. "kenot". aiyoyorrr... I hope I get a chance to see you athletes before you guys leave in your "cute" bus. I said I hope, cause I'm always late to school.
So yea, imma go now... Pack my bag and snug under my covers... snore for my fishie. Goodnight readers! This was a cranky post. I'm having cranky thoughts.*crank it!*
Monday, March 20, 2006
silly-boozed-nose-icky-commonwealth-sayang-kenot. aiyah! Crank it!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment