Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my point of view.and how bout you?

Today's been good, and rather bad too. Good for I don't know what.. but bad for a thousand things.. Owh yea, good because I talked to him again. Bad, bad because I'm in one of my worst moods today. First thing in the morning when I reached my class I went.. "shyt!!!" cause I forgot bout Interact Club meeting and forgot to tell my parents I've gotta stay back.

Next up is.. nothing/no one specific... I'm just kinda sick of the weird attitudes of guys. Yea, I feel like a primary school kid saying "yech..boys! I hate boys!".They just don't really care about how you feel unless you mean something to them. Seriously, no matter how they say they'll accompany you here or there, the next thing you know, they've left. Then it comes to sitting with you and having fun anc chit-chatting.. Then suddenly you just disagree with them about something petty, or jokingly insult them... you'd prolly get.."go away b*tch..!". The seat is yours and they "visited" you earlier, then now you're a b*tch. They give you a pet-name to call them.. and you start calling them by the pet-name.. and then.. " can you stop calling me that?!?!". Owh, let me tell you.. when they're in THEIR moods.. they just sit and stone.. then when you ask what's wrong or if you ask something, they won't even answer you, won't even look at you. When you have their moods.. "oii! what's with the shyt/pig face?" How'd you like it when you're already feeling lousy and down...

Who gives a damn anymore anyway... I'm currently chatting with my dearest sister via msn..! So good to get to type LIVE to her... I'm gonna try to make it a point NOT to come online on weekdays anymore. I did say something like that before.. well let's just hope I stick to my words this time. I'm so so sleepy I need my smelly pillow.Save the homework for late nights. Au revoir! Btw, crank it[!] again! and.. Love ya jie!!

No comments: