On the 13th of January this year, I skipped half the day of school just to send my one and only sister off to Perth. After hard training, 2 local[in Aussie] competitions and The Melbourne Commonwealth Games 2006, on the 27th of March, tomorrow, I'll be skipping school again to welcome the Leow family's queen cyclist. I'm not boasting, I'm proud to have such a great sister! In 1998, when the Commonwealth Games were held in Malaysia, I watched the closing ceremony in Bukit Jalil with my family, and who could've imagined that 2 Commonwealth Games later, my sister represented our very own country, Malaysia for cycling.
I can't help but to be overjoyed that she'll be back tomorrow... even though my grandma was just admitted in the ICU ward today. She had difficulties in breathing this morning. I heard my parents say "pneumonia"... My dad drove back to Penang with my uncle this evening. As the family members back in Penang said, she was quite at a critical stage earlier, and the stabilized after being warded in the hospital. Let's just pray that I don't need to mourn on my 17th birth anniversary[did that make sense?]. I hope everything's gonna be fine. Meanwhile, I'll be praying hard and crossing every finger and toe I have.
To my sweetie pie, I know you don't read this and you don't really care at all, but... I'm missing you so badly. I wish you'd call or sms. *sigh* Goodnight readers.
*You know I'll be there when you call, cause I'll always be your clown.*
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Just call my name.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment