Okay, that was a post from the evening. Now that it's night, almost end of the day in 3 hours time. So, just incase any of you do not know yet, I'll be in Penang tmrw. My family's leaving for penang tmrw, to see grandma. I hope/pray/wish/plea nothing bad happens too soon, just yet. Anyway, yea.. that was just to inform you people I won't be around for about 2 days[hopefuly]... and.. also in other words, won't possibly have nething special for my 17th birth anniversary.
Owh well, everyone seems to be falling sick these few days, but aside from that, I'm still fine[touch wood]. The weather's been horribly hot, I sweat even with the air-cond switched on in my room. So, take care everyone. Drink lotsa water! =) [me mummy's advice]
vril an' out.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
stay healthy, everyone!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment