So I can't keep my words, I'm back to blog. But I will try to make this as short as possible[unless I really can't]... My only only problem now is that I forgot everything I wanted to rant about.errh...
Yea.. seriously... I've been cracking my head since I typed the above.. about 5-10minutes passed. Maybe I'll save this post and come back later.
*2pm*
*
*
*
*7.25pm*
I still can't remember. But anyway, I'd like to share with you something that happens every meal.. well almost every. I'll be the victim of leftovers. There's a piece of tofu left on the plate, "eat lahh.. eat lah..."... I'd say "Aiyor, dowan ade la.. full lar.. you eat lor?".. "I eat half youeat the other ok?"[!!!!!] That's not being fair or even. It's being shy to eat, then you ask others to eat and if they don't want, still, you only take half to show you were trying to help. Grandma cases. *7.30pm*
*9.40pm*
Kay, I'm now settled. Yea... talking bout my nai-nai, sigh.. She just enjoys getting food and making me eat! Same goes to my maid! Anyway, porridge, rice cooked with too much water to become edible rice, sometimes starchy, sometimes like water and rice. Some cook porridge with pork/chicken/fish/groundnuts and sweet potatoes... And those porridge cooked with something extra would be kinda interesting or rather not sickening to be eaten about twice to three times a week. BUT... if it's plain white porridge, and the same omellete with "chai poh", and marmite and non-crispy ikan bilis... Wouldn't you be so turned off from your meal you were looking forward to? Yea, I'm SICK OF PORRIDGE!!! *rolls eyes* ...*rolls eyes again*.. Sigh.. But I guess this is my only source, cause "old people like soft soft things to eat mar...". Owh, I left out something. You know when you cook vege, you don't let it to cook for too long to keep the greens alive and not killing the nutritions in it and on the other hand having it fresh and somewhat crunchy..Right? But I have to stand the SOFT SOFT vege that's overcooked, like porridge too, cause my grandparents like it that way.
Enough bout this meal thing... I'm getting even more sick of it. I'm missing my jie badly... I don't know why, but I really want her to come back soon! Hopefully she'll be back on Monday... She's got another competition on Sunday, but she's gonna do her best , not bang for a gold medal. This weekend, I trust would be a dreadful one... With the ton of homework I have, and this stupid weather.. I have 2 wheeled chairs in my room, 1 for the computer, 1 for my desk. My desk's chair is this black, urh.. PVC material I think... Every afternoon when I sit on it and do my work, and when I get up later on.. I'd see 2 wet patches... not from my butt, but my thighs!! That's how great the weather is in Malaysia, jie.. Hope you like it when you get back!! ahahaha!!
Last monday, I sent someone a note... Saying everything I needed to. I just read it again just now, and it seems like my note was good enough to make friday's tuitions fine again. and to -you-, I hope you truly accepted my thoughts without having the thought of "bitch!" everytime you see me or stuffs like that... So if you do, I guess we're good this way. And I'd really appreciate it. =)
I don't anything much to blog about anymore right now. LoL... I never did for today... and that's pathetic. I'll wrap it up for today. and to my mr sexy two shoes..[yea, I made it up.. and no he doesn't read this blog, I think] I miss you and then sweet scent of you. *loves*
vril's done.
Friday, March 24, 2006
mr sexy two shoes does exist!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment