Monday, February 20, 2006

I wish I closed my eyes when I saw the motorcyclist.

I said I wouldn't be posting on weekdays right? But as for today, it's a lil special.

Last night, just before I signed outta msn, I was crying.. till I fell asleep. I need not state why I cried. Just before I dozed off, I was thinking, what if I was crossing the road alone after school, and a car knocked me down. I woke up sniffing again. I dreaded school. I barely said a word in school. I'm sorry I lied to you friends, I wasn't "not feeling well" neither was I tired. Well ofcourse I was a lil tired cause I was half awake the whole night. But that wasnt the reason I sulked and looked like shyt the whole day.

After school, I walked to the station with Patrick and Chi Khan. I played a prank on Chi Khan and made myself laugh. Yea how lame. But I know, it did feel good to smile after frowning for more than 5 hours. Patrick and I started laughing, then the flamingo himself started laughing. We crossed the road, I did it on him again. As we were on the sidewalks.. he wanted to play it back on me. So we were in other words playing on the road.

We got on the bus and I sat next to him like I used to. Then he asked me what's with the shyt face... I know I'm not pretty you bisexual flamingo, but I ain't that horrible too am I? Maybe I am.., but not shyt..?? Then he said cause I looked constipated. You bloody flamingo! Later on, I dripped water on his pants.. and said he pee-d.. and he said "my balls aren't that low down la..." I almost gave in.. until I asked him... "you pee from your balls?!?!" He says he has 3 outlets...

Anyway, I got off the bus.. and walked over the mini bridge... I could see that there was road repairs in front of my hse... The roads were blocked. I looked left.. then crossed... I heard this honking coming towards me. I turned to my right and to my horror this motorbike was about 7metres away from me. I almost went backwards, which if I did.., I would have died being flung into the big momma drain. I didnt know what to do just that moment... I didnt say sorry or anything. I could see that the motorist was mad at me. And then I walked home like nothing happened.

You remember when your kindy teacher taught you to "look right..look left.. and look right.. and cross."? There's a reason for the second time looking to the right... Cause when crossing 2 way traffic, the first car to hit you would be from your right. =) I'm still alive. But my thoughts almost came true. To die crossing the road while the car hit me from the right...

That was just what I wanted to share. If you still don't get my point, I'm telling you that I've been so dead-ish all day, I really almost died! I guess you'd be making your first visit to the night club and drink like jolly if the motorist did hit me.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: