Monday, February 06, 2006

A change should do me good. It will, we all know.

I'm sorry to everyone reading, especially my cousin Cynthia. You haven't got a chance to read my blogs and I'm gonna announce it here that I won't be posting to much anymore. Well Cynthia jie jie, you can read the previous ones still. I will write, but just not as often. I also will keep my words this time. I've been thinking hard, and being a journalist is cool. I think. So, I'll be walking about in school with a book with me at most times. That's the every minute blog, it should be. I would most probably write here every weekend. and pictures would be either in multiply or... geez.. God knows! I don't know where I can upload unlimited pics without having to pay a single ka-ching, and without them having a limit for each month[like multiply], and where I can also share them with you readers. Stay in touch.

To my besties, that's if any of you reads it.. well I know Jinn does, but not often. It's okay Jinn, you won't be missing much. Check it here after weekends. and I mentioned 'besties' because... I did not burn our book. Just that I think our book is useless. So I'll keep it since I was the source. Unless, any of you wanna keep it? =)

Ambitions... I might not be the air-hostess I've been dreaming to be for all this while. Firstly, I don't know why mum doesnt like me thinking bout being it[she says I don't go far..]. Secondly, what if I can't keep myself looking as thin as I look now? Well, I dont think I'm thin, but ppl insist. Wait till I get obesed! So, I'm thinking of make-up artist, going on trips to here or there and writting about it..? I envy Asha Gill! =) We'll see. The future's prolly tomorrow, dear!

So, homework can kill, I'm going to try what it's like now, again. Bye! Till this Saturday..![?]

No comments: