phew! that was long...! I have been writting.. and I've been neglecting my other books... It's getting to personal! and feels just like my diary! But no! It's different, somehow. I couldn't get on the internet at the weekends... Streamyx was a b*argh!*itch again. so, so..!!
in a few hours time, it's like the day of the lovey dovey people, where first kisses may happen, first dates may happen, love at first sight may happen specially, maybe even love at first shot..? =.=" OWH, florists would prolly make big kachings too! I'd say, I'll just have to pray my day wouldn't be a complete fiasco! It's like this world's filled with unpredictable idiots/clowns/human i should say... Sorry if any of you feel offended, but I said human as well. So if clown or idiot stricked your thoughts, the one of those you are! What i'm just tyring to say is that, why is this world filled with so many types of ppl, which you mistake them for??? Gosh! I don't even know who you are anymore! Owh yea, back to my highlight, let's just get there! It's the *hmmmm* Valentine's Day tomorrow... so, take our your purses and wallets and spend for your loved ones...! Spend spend spend, till inflation happens! Then you start saving and don't wanna spend nemore.. then kemelesetan ekonomi berlaku... then Bank Negara Malays-.... nevermind!
Lastly, before I leave and click "post!" Ben, thank you so much! You just enjoy merajuk-ing all the time at every conflict... You may have been a big help, but you weren't too! I know, I'm not one of those heeheehaahaa clicks of yours, but I treat you like as if I was one of them. I'm so so so wrong! and it's alright if you have to thin and tell me right in the face that I suck. You were the one saying " so this is how you treat me la? after so many years of friendship..." and I take it seriously. I felt bad, I apologized. So what if many people already know bout it, you didnt have to spread it wider and right in front of my face! I wonder what shyt have I done to you that you treat me this nice? If I dont freaking change my attitude I'll lose my friends? So much for all these years Ben. Thank you so much. It never really mattered to you if I cared for you or not. Maybe I went overboard asking "all of you" to "stfu", but you made me feel worse! Everytime I wanna do something nice, you ruin my feelings. I wanted to make a banner for a friend's party, you say I'm crazy over him and addicted? And now I like this person and had all the guts in me, you tell me even if you didnt tell, others prolly would? The last time, I almost tore the banner and cancel the party which eventually made him the happiest person on earth that night. This time, the glass bottle I made a few nights ago might just break any moment now. I guess it's alright if I dont have many friends, cause less people would hurt my feelings, less people would betray me. Goodnight, world. Have a happy valentine's day tmr, cause I'll be wrapping hampers or rather pampers in school.charity. hur hur hur. may all the couples in the world not hurt each other. yes I said "may".
Monday, February 13, 2006
valentine's day blues? nahh... backside blues..
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment