Sunday, February 05, 2006

Don't give me that snarl stare!

okay. So I did some flashbacks of photos with mummy after lunch. And this is the comparison. Dont think I've changed much... right?


I was pretty lazy to type too much last night, infact early this morning. I was woken up at about 11.15am by mummy. Well, I tucked in at 4am! I've finally did some accounts homework. yea, FINALLY. But guess what, I've got a whole ton behind me, and I can't be too bothered.

hurmm... Yesterday, I gave my cousin Cynthia, this vrillie.blogspot url... and so Cynthia jiejie, I've you're reading this, I think you're the only family member of mine that read my blog. So, hush hush hush! Never ask me about this blog in front of my mum/dad... ahahaha!

You see, I'm not very much of what I am in real and in this blog. But the 2 people of me in real and in this blog aren't fake. Yea it's complicated. I am not too happy bout some things, and this is where I let it out. In real, I'd rather that people have good impression of me. gahh..the more I explain the more I dont get what I myself mean! Put it this way, everybody have their ups and downs. My ups are when you see me in real, my downs are when you read my blog.

So, today's weather is horridly[?] humid! You can actually feel the heat piercing into your skin...! If Malaysia weren't like what it is, if Malaysians had such open minds like people in Australia[as told by me sister who's currently there/and I believe so].. People in Australia walk about wearing just ANYTHING they'd like to,anywhere.. My cousin Debs told me that people there wear slippers[some barefooted too!] to college. Someone even told me that they wear their pyjamas to class. No I didnt mean I'd like to wear bikinis and beach thongs to school everyday. Why can't we wear short skirts and a lil revealing tops in Malaysia without having all the mat rempits or chi ko peks staring as if they'd eat'chu up!??

I went to daddy's restaurant yesterday for dinner. I wore my shortest mini skirt I have, and my jie's top that's U-neck-ed. And I got a whole family from 1 table looking at me, into my eyes, like they've never seen human! No, don't come tell me "you got longs legs mar..." or "you're pretty mar..."! If people who's big in size and wear something just as nice, they'd stare too! C'mon! Keep the stares to yourself! People in the European countries dont do such, no? Why must malaysia be so different? Well it being multi-racial is the only good in being different that I see.

Lolx, I don't know how all that came out. But I just had to get that off my chest. I HATE people who stare! So don't make me dig your eyeballs out. =D Btw, I'll be uploading the pictures from the dinner soon. Too lazy.

I'm off to do more homework... *yawn* or maybe not.

Listening to : the same song in this blog.

Feeling: what kind of weather is this mann!!!

No comments: