Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*slurrrpsss...* sucked up through a straw..

this sucks..audition's tmrw.. the dance is still stuck and yuck! =S sigh...! I'm like super useless..! although I managed to cover up alot today.. alot...! way more than what Yong Ming would normally do with us... We've been watsing too much time man.... I suck big time..! I've been busy all week.. As in, I stayed back in school all day yesterday... might be doing the same tmrw too..

Picture this, 7.15am till 1.05pm I'm in school studying, lazing, walking abt, and recess and etc.. 1.30pm till 4.30pm dance practise [without much progress]... 4.30pm was supposed to start training, but lazed with the others till abt 5pm.. 6.15pm daddy picked me home... 7.30pm Aunty Barbara came and picked me up for tuition... Mummy picked me up at 9.30pm.. That was my day yesterday..

Today, school as usual, then dance practise, then came home, eat, watched dance vids till now [with dinner in between]... And now I'm here..blogging.. releasing some shyt... As the person I normally let out to has gone to dreamland...

Won't blame you, I bet I'm one of the most annoying person, everyday complaining bout living like this, bout this and thats... I bet you're sick of me.. and when I pop online I bet you're like " urgh...! she's back again..." I bet you do sometimes... I wont let it out too much on you nemore... I feel bad..really bad.. You may be the best listener, but I don't expect you to be able to accept so much of my crap everyday... Sorry... [you know who you are...]

And with the other GIRL... I don't know what's got into us, we're not talking anymore... I might have been the fault, but why can't you let me try fix it? We're like hi-bye friends now! wth??? argh... and yes, I know you dont read my blogs... I just needed to let it out...

I've to go now... homeworks undone.. and the dance... is turning shytty...! screw me... I suck big time! Why did i even choose to do it mann...! *yawns* maybe I'll screw the dance, go to sleep... owh shyt, my costume too! it sucks.. god dammit! and Sir's gonna watch my dance tmrw... dead, so dead..! goodnight readers... I'm gonna go fishing tonight... Stress is released then... yea, and you shall just say... "wtv la... if it makes u happy.." It doesn't.. but it's the only way...

*rodger and out...*

No comments: