kay.. now I'm even more mad.. Cos I just posted the whole perfect thing bout what I wanted to post for the second time today! But gawd knows what happened to it, I only managed to post the title of this post. So anyway, to shorten it...
Rules that you obey in my house:
[but no, I'm not the boss]
1. Don't slurp your food in other words eat loudly like a hooligan.
2. Don't point at my food with your prissy long fingernails and "what is dat ar??"
3. Don't stare at me as if you've never seen me before. Even if you haven't, don't stare. It's rude!
4. Don't pick your filthy nose and leave your goo on the sofas!
5. Don't *buuuurrrrpPPpPpPppppPPp* and make as if nothing happened.
6. Don't come into my room without my permission. and that includes the master bedroom and my jie's room!
7. Don't touch neither test spray any of my perfumes in my room!
8. Don't touch either mummy's or daddy's antiques and break it by accident due to your clumsiness and say "no? i didn't do?!"
Sorry I've to say such in here. It may be offensive to some, but pardon me, it's plainly impolite. I may be picky, but it's for the sake of manners I guess???
That's all for tonight. I had a meal with pig like hooligans at dinner. and before I go, I have a hurt elbow now. Can't straighten it. *handicapped*
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Household rules?
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment