Sunday, August 21, 2005

practices.screwed ups.disappointments. shop-release tension.

woke up at 8.30am. Cleaned up. B'fast. Practise. Get ready. Left house. Reach school hall 11am. Practise and screw up, again and again. Rested. Did some worthless shyt just to find out it's wasting time. Practise in front of Phuay Shan and screwed up. Practise later on. Argued. Practise. Make up. Practise. and got nervous like shyt. Did everthing fine then. Being called upon dance floor to perform. Butterflies that were in the tummy flew out. Let it all out, while screwing it all up. Smiles and frown and emotions were in the air. Finished. Thank gawd! But no, goodness gracious it was sick. The expressions were disgusting and horrifying. Got it all done with.

Left with Natasha and Ti Ming to midvalley. Whoa, we did shop! wait, I did. flip-flops. tops. someone's special undies. choy hoong's burfday gift. nail polish and facil masks. lunch for 3!!! dinner for 1. *I'm currently broke.*

My lunch was nice! Lasagna with coleslaw! Then my dinner was great! Though being a loner shopper, stepped into Yoshinoya for the first time. Beef noodles, well to be honest I don't know what was the name. Took my seat, chucked my shopping bags. Hah! Grab food! The only part that wasn't nice is facing the ppl outside passing by. At one point, I was abt to put a spoonful into my mouth. And this small boy walked by and looked at me. I looked at him and turned away. Looking up again, he actually jump up to see what I was eating! I wanted to laugh! But I was alone... Spent 30mintues in MPH. Waitingfor time to pass without spending money. That sucks.
Then mummy picked me up at abt 9.30pm.

It's holidays. But I dont feel holiday-ish. Owh well, I feel less stress though. I wanna go off and maybe sleep. Pictures of the install would probably be up soon... No promises...

No comments: