I knew it wasn't worth going to school today. Well, I had a really nice and heavy breakfast though.. gawd knows for what la... I had instant noodles, and peanut butter bread. ahahaha.. being contented in the morning feels good ya know? Well, after reaching school, I just wanted to step out again. My eyes were burning, I was melting, my heart died. [this has got nothing to do with my nice breakfast!]
The marching competition thang.. Shesh... Sat around with Nad, then took pictures with other ppl's camera. ahahaha... Then floated around with different people at every different 10minutes. I was bored, and *toot*-ed up... Recess was pro-longed. Makes it even worse.. Then I was up in class with the other classmates... Imagine a 16 out of 42 was present.. Damn... this world is sad. LoL... No studies ofcourse. Went up and down the blocks helping teacher. Then finally got sick of practically everything and everyone. Being the usual me, grabbed a paper and pen and started to scribble.
Then I went to sit by the window. Feeling the "cool" breeze in my face with my hair getting messed up. Just like the person I am-messed up. Darling boy who fainted came and sit for a minute or two and left me. Then My Prince came... He kills boredom for me. Well then I spilled it all to him like as if he was the paper and I'm the pen spilling ink. It didnt make me feel any brighter nor lighter... But I thank him a lot. Then ahboy and timing came... haha... monkeys started throwing paper at me who's trying to get some sleep, in other words trying to get it off my mind. I took a snapshot with My Prince while we were sitting by the windows, with someone else's camera again.. ahahahaha.. so sad eh?
Well, he promised he'll go watch the fireworks with me one day. =) Hopefully this one comes true. Someone once promise to sit under the stars with me and watch the fireworks, but never did. Well, it must've been shyt talk. It's normal, actually not, but I got used to it. And tonight, I'm gonna be here blogging, chatting, rotting online... When it should be the time to countdown later... It's Malaysian's 48th Independence Day! Hooray for it..! I thank all the pahlawan-pahlawan yang gagah sungguh, and all 5 Hangs from M'cca, and last but not least Tunku Abdul Rahman[ampunku, ku terlupa panggilan mu], for making Malaysia a place to live for the generation today.
Urh, readers, now forgive me for the above nonsense. I've gone mad... I need My Prince. Happy Independence Day everyone. Livestrong for M'sia! And the day after, please mourn, avril's gone cuckoo-crazy over the whatever she calls Rottiboy. ahahaha...!!! bye ppl...
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Keranamu Malaysia, ku sudah jadi gila...
Posted by
avrril leow
at
10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment