when my mummy woke me up this morning
she told me the haze was very thick
worse than what is was like yesterday
I couldn't bother much
I went to shower and clean up for school
I dropped my bag by the chair
Went to sit by the dining table.
With the breeze in my face
I looked out to the skies
Through the patio
The dark and sad morning
It felt like the world's coming to an end
It got me thinking bout stuffs
The haze was as thick as if there has been fire
since yesterday and didnt die out
The what if questions were crossing through my mind
What if this, what if that
It was time for me to go to school
It was drizzling
A really sad morning
I kissed my baby schnau goodbye
Like as if I would never see her again
It was just as hazy in school
Freaks me out to live like this
I wonder, why do this all happen?!
Common sense, yea - nature.
That's not my point
Why do we feel like this when these happens?
And to my biggest disappointment,
She didnt even say hi to me, as usual
At recess, I was invisible
After school, she never looked at me
I dont know if I'm wrong or too sensitive
But hey I dont have a friend who treats me
like I treat them
It's really unfair living like this
Like it was my fault
Like it was my gawd damn fault being nice
You said you'll never leave
Why do you all say things you never meant?
Just to disappoint ppl like me?
Well thank you, I dont feel appreciated!
**And refering back to the above, one of
the what if questions that popped up
into my mind, what if I'll never see yOu
again? And so, right here and right now,
these words I say I mean, it's yOu that
I truly care for, and don't wanna let go.
yOu've made a difference in my life.
I haven't got the time to thank yOu. So take
my words, yOu know who yOu are.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Mean what you say
Posted by
avrril leow
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment