Lessons that I've learnt before today and after the previous post:
1. never use peel-off facial masks.
2. only use them if you wanna wax out the hair on your face.
3. no matter how you argue with your dad, he wins!
Well, no, I didn't really argue with daddy... Was just conversations and disagreements. I just finished tuition about an hour ago. Almost fell asleep in class. I'm sick of holidays! I wanna go to school!!! though I hate saying that...
Nothing much have been happening..Well, nothing happening have been happening... I have my homeworks being left alone, I wanna finish them up, but haven't got my butt to move on!
Last night I had a conversation with my kokor... and my sexy bi- too... They truly understand the situation I'm going through. Though the conversation was mostly filled with "sien la...", "lol", ".....", "haha"... well, there were some meaningful parts. I realise that this world is filled with troubled people. Out of 5 people, 3 of them weren't too happy bout theirs situations. I can't put the shyty situations into comparison, but all as bad... actually sad is more like it. Why is half the world so harsh and cold? and causing the other half of the world to feel like their walls are collapsing? Yes, you'd be wondering what's troubling me, I seem jolly. Owh, I drink Jolly Shandy a lot.. LoL... Okay, that was really dumb. I only drink it at chinese new year..in other words, celebrations. Back to where I was, I'm hiding it all just to go on living my life. What's the point in showing all the depression you have in you wei? The world is careless... Barely and hardly anyone sees them in you, so "get up and go!" [listening to hanson's song now. haha] Seriously, what's the point in sulking your way through such a life where you can enjoy and like I said, drink Jolly Shandy? So, to my kokor, I will die with you but not so soon kay. and Not gonna die in space.., to my sexy bi-, stop thinking bout her, just go and talk to her or tell her la! Screw the other guy la!, and to the other friend of mine, sometimes we don't get everything we want. Infact we don't most of the time. But if we did, if everyone did, then the thieves would've got hold of every hosue they wanna rob, on the other hand the owner of the houses don't want anything to go wrong to their house and it wont? Gee.. it's all gonna be so twisted like the world is. So, let it be, don't get everything even more twisted up. Don't worry, atleast she knew you had the heart and wanted to go right?
From my point of view, don't rush for anything you want unless you need to go for Mega Sale then go la.. Cause school's resuming on monday. There more you push it, the further it goes. Let everything be, as long as it doesn't harm neone.. Well, yea it wouldn't be as sweet as you wished it would be if you let it be, but if you do something about it, you might even make the situation worse.
[I'm turning everything I'm talking about rounds and rounds right?] So I guess I'll stop here. Owh, the poor comp is still unstable in the ICU ward. The doctor would only consult the idiot on Sunday. Jinn, your way didn't help. The idiot didn't have such "system restore" in it... Thanks neway... I know you did your best trying to get it outta the ICU ward. haha...
Friday, August 26, 2005
scribblings left typed in a blog.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment