Friday, December 08, 2006

Shyt!

This morning, I dreamt I was getting ready for another wedding. Don't know who's though. I had my cousin in my house this time. But my house didn't seem like my house. Well anyways, I dropped by at Ben's house before the wedding, to pick up my pooch. Funny thing is that it doesn't look like any of my dogs! And it's a puppy! Ben didn't greet me. Aunty Connie came to the door and fetched my pooch, and told me it was in Ben's room.

This is getting freaky.

Anyways, I need to hangout! I want to watch 'Cinta' ! I must stop watching Christmas movies or I'm going to be sober this whole month! I can't wait for prom! I can't wait to take of on the plane with my sister! I can't wait for Christmas! Oh, God knows why, cause I don't even celebrate Christmas! I can't wait for new year's countdown! Again, God knows why, cause I'm never out of the house during countdowns since I was young. I long for cuddling on the sofa and watching Christmas movies!!! argh!!!

Hate this feeling mann. It feels so weird!

No comments: