Sunday, December 17, 2006

Never so confused before.


Prom was pretty, good looking, hot, sexy, glamourous, handsome, and whatever whatever. It was great fun. But all good things come to an end.

Firstly, I thank my mummy. Thanks for perming my hair[thanks to Donnie who did my hair that night], and my make-up. Not to forget zipping up my gown for me.

And then thanks to my mummy and daddy, for allowing me to go for prom, buying me my gown, paying for my ticket, and worrying if my dear driver drives carefully. I came home safe and sound, so it proves he's a good driver,right?

Umm no, he doesn't drive too sanely. But with me around and playing with his *cacat* flower stuck to the air-cond vent, and bad traffic jam, that's how I got home safe.

Thanks to my friends who've been listening to my rantings about prom and my issues. You know who you are. Thank you all for helping me get myself back to who I should be. It all 'came worth while.

This person I have to thank absolutely a lot! Firstly for offering to accompany me. And then for paying so much just to accompany me. And then buying me flowers =) , serving me fried rice when the evil waiter forgot about me, taking me out to dance, driving me to prom and back, bringing me pass Bintang Walk and made me true colours show with my 'yayyy!!', noticing my curly hair only after about...3 hours?, and being my photographer. Here's something a number of you don't know. Well, throughout my many days[and months] before prom since he had offered to be my date, he's made me mad more than a thousand times. I doubt he knows, maybe he does, but doesn't wanna make a big issue on it. Guys being guys. But I from how sweet he was last night, I guess it was all worth it. And I find that he cares =) , but he doesn't need to show it. And I must thank him also for his college advises. And that brings down to a conclusion, which says he sayang me a lot, so much that he does insane things for me! Insane like, offering to show me stunts with his driving, but I declined 'cause I'm kiasi. =] Owh, I also sayang him,even if he went to Kimarie cause there was a cute girl there and after that he even told me his hair looks funny but he wants long hair for christmas, and even if he prefers Serena C's hair to mine.


You take care of that flower in the car, make sure it spins okay. Just don't face it to yourself, cause it goes crazy only when it faces a girl with patience and intelligence. I'll do my part and take care of my sweet scented roses. =)


Anyways, thank you Ken Neth for making prom something I'll remember till I grow old. No you donkey readers, nothing happened between us! I'm just thanking him for bringing me to prom and all. Ken Neth is a totally sweeeeeeeeeet guy! Girls, he's up for grabs! But you gotta go through me to get him though. =D Not just anyone can have him.

*more prom pictures another time; when streamyx is not having pms as to what Ken Neth said. I'll most probably leave a link in my next post and it'll link you to my multiply*

Back to the same old frustrated me.. I don't know why, Christmas movies still are my favourite but I hate the kissing part. Absolutely! And everytime any kissing part comes, I tell myself I'm never gonna kiss a guy[and doesnt mean I'll kiss a girl anyway]. I guess I've come to the phase where if a guy comes up to me, I'm turning him down. Because none of them are able to understand what I'm going through. And I'm tired of explaining how this feels. It just sucks to feel this way. When you're confused with what you're feeling. When you don't know what you want. When you wish this and that happened. When you wish you didn't do this or that. When you ask yourself why did you even do so. When the only question in your head is 'why?!?!?!'. And then all you feel like doing is bang your head on the wall and eat chocolates.

When you turn on a radio, you get a high probability it's a love song. Whether it's upbeat or slow and emo, it's about love. What the hell is this mann?! Ne-yo's song So Sick, he says he's so sick of love songs, they're so sad and slow... but heck, he's singing a love song there! Play another love song, and I'm gonna think so far! I NEED to bang my head on the wall.

Okay, don't tell me that things will turn out fine, don't tell me not to worry, don't tell me maybe this maybe that. Just try to understand my situation!

Lastly, someone take me out during Christmas? Or bring me for countdown on new year's eve? I promise I'll be a good girl. I could buy you a meal [more than a Happy Meal, less than ala carte/buffet in JW Marriott] and you take me out? Yeah,that's what I am right now; desperate! Owh, but who cares, the offer is for real!

No comments: