I went ice-skating with my cousin today. It was her first time and so she wasn't very easy with the skates... And then she clashed into a guy and I wanted to help her. Since I was ahead of her, I had to make a small u-turn. When I turned around being on her left, the guy was in my way helping my cousin but struggling too. Then I had to move to her right or I'll bang into the two of them. Okay, everything was fine.
Then a few rounds later, she clashed into a girl and I wanted to help. But when I got nearer, my cousin's leg tripped me! So I fell with them. As I was falling, 2 guys came around to help. This CUTE Chinese guy came and bent low down and wanted to help the 2 girls.. not me. Then the CUTE Chinese guy's Malay friend also helped my cousin. My cousin had bruised her elbow. The guys were holding her arms, helping her SO WELL, the CUTE guy asked my cousin if she wants to go outside and sit. She shaked her head 'no'. Then the Malay guy asked her if she was okay. That girl...! She shaked her head 'no' again!!! Then I couldn't stand it and Held her up. She was weak though, couldn't stand well and the guys were so concerned! I was worried, few rounds only and you're gonna stop skating?!
Thinking back at the moment I fell and think I saw someone approach my cousin, I looked up and saw his face and stoned for about seconds. Reality hit me back, 'Stupid girl! Your cousin fell la! Get her up!'. And so the rest of our ice-skating included this cute guy. I was trying to allow my cousin to have her eyes on him all she wants, cause he's too short for me. But I simply couldn't!!!
Screw him, that bugger went for my cousin, not me! I fell too okay!
Later on my cousin and I went to play in the arcade. We hit the air-hockey table. She scored them all. Donkey! Then we played some stupid shooting game. I thought I was losing, but I won her, and lost to the game though. Then we went car racing. So embarassing that I didn't know how to drive and I banged into so many cars on the opposite direction. Silly, no? Racing cars but the opposite traffic still moving! Too bad, but I still got through the first extended time! My cousin did too, but she didn't race with me. Her machine had some problem so after I started, she kicked the machine hard and it started well. =)[yea, that's my cousin.]
Well, we're hitting the themepark tomorrow! So I'm off to sleep now. Have a nice day peeps! By the way, I so can't wait to rock prom! LOL! I'm not gonna rock prom but I'm gonna enjoy it! =D
See ya all!
I can't stop smilling for some reasons though.
Bye..!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment