Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas and New Year, I'm still here.

The whole of yesterday, I was busy trying to sign into MSN, busy playing with the internet connection so that it'll admire me more and frustrate me less[yea right], and most of all, busy trying to look for a perfect song and load it into my blog! I finally found it, thanks for the info from Rina in Jinn's blog. =) The quality ain't too good, but it's okay. Ofcourse, if I could have Busted's Without You in my blog, I'd be the happiest girl, for a day. =P

Anyways, I forgot to talk about my Christmas! LOL! What Christmas? The earlier part of the 25th Dec was nothing big, just over-feeding myself. Yea, nothing big, nothing but my tummy. And then in the evening I went over to Melissa's house! How sad the guy I use to admire from Mel's balcony, that stays across her house wasn't around. Owh how I miss those times where he comes to his balcony topless, though he had no muscles. Okay, drop it, I'm gonna start laughing at myself too much too soon.

Well, I was sent straight up to her room. Umm, things weren't like it used to be. But Jo and Mel were still as crazy. We had a 'tell ghost stories' session where someone's laughter outside the door, and Mel's mum knocking on the door had scared all of us[8 people] including the two guys. Liang Zhi and Jo's stories were the worst. And when I say worst I mean freakiest AND TRUE! Okay,I don't wanna get there. Just like most parties these days, there'd always be a lil camwhoring session.

And so, here are some pictures and as always, the remaining ones you can find in my multiply when I put up a link. [Yea, you only get the link maybe in 6months time. =)]







'Best Friends Forever'

We love MELISSA!

Well, that's so much for today. I've got a full day waiting for me moza. ;) From 10am - 7pm I'll be in Bangsar with my mummy, maybe hitting Cat Whiskers when the salon's not busy. Then dinner at with family, and some drinking party with my sister's friends[when I barely drink]...[owh well, maybe I'd decide to get myself drunk then, or not! No way, in front of my mum; drunk?! Wrong timing!]

New year's eve, I'll be going to mum's friend's house in the day 'cause it's Hari Raya Haji. Then in the night for the countdown, I'll be going with mummy to another friend's house for barbeque. If ANYONE has a better plan for me, tell me!!! I really don't wanna go! Well of course I'd rather fly to Aussie! =D

Okay, goodnight! Happy New Year everyone! May you obey every resolution you make. I might come up with a list resolutions, if I post anything tomorrow [or anytime before the 1st of January 2007].

All the best to the National Service candidates by the way.

No comments: