Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pick and mix stories.

[2/12/06]
Yesterday:
1. Moral paper was answered with crap.
2. Got my face burnt in the sun. It wasnt bad because it was hot, but because I wouldn't get a nice tanline . And no bikini.
3. Some bastard was a total bastard, though I thought he had changed.
4. Missed the bus home.
5. First taxi I stepped into shaked his head and said he cannot take me to ss5, because he's not passing there. Then why stop there, stupid?! After I got outta the taxi, he drove off. Bastard.
6. Taxi ride home costed me rm 3.50, whereas the bus ride would only be rm1, and you can use the same ticket on the same day for feeder rides.
7. My maid was being the same ol' nut she always was.

Today:
1. Hesitated to follow my mum or not.
2. Decided to go.
3. Got a pedicure done.
4. And manicure.
5. Had some crazy electrician in the salon, well SHE thinks she's an electrician. She almost killed my mum's clients. Even herself.
6. She's only a shampoo girl okay.
7. Had dinner at 10pm. Was the last customer in Manhattan Fish Market.
8. Food was good.
9. Had a can of carbonated drink after so many months.
10. The gas killed my tummy.
11. I am sleepy.

Okay, now.. I'm gonna talk about taxi drivers!

How could that bastard say he doesn't wanna fetch me?! It's not like his grandfather is paying for my taxi fare?? My mum told me, her customer told her, "The next time you get in the taxi, tell the person where you want to go. If he says 'cannot' just sit in the taxi and be dumb.", and then my mum said to me, "By that time, he would've scolded me like hell and given me one tight slap la?!"

Pretty true, Malaysian taxi drivers can be the worst! They drive like they own the roads. They honk on you; you gotta move! When you honk on them; you get a stare, and maybe for some really rare ones, you probably get a finger. Malaysian taxi drivers have a high probability to be a rapist. Parents worry when daughters have to take a taxi anywhere, and daughters have to wear very very decently when so. Some of the taxi drivers have some kanna in the mouth that they cannot open their mouth to answer you. You tell them anything they keept shut. You tell them to keep left, they keep shut; you dont know if they heard you. [After a short while, you see them signaling left. *phew!*] Aside from that, some taxi drivers talk way.. too much! They ask all sorts of nosy questions. Well ofcourse, I'd rather they're nosy than rude and scary. But still, who likes to tell personal things to just some taxi driver?

Anyways...... enough with the taxi drivers. You know, for some reason I have been typing "taxie" the whole time while typing this post today. I'm annoyed, so I'm ending it.

Neways, here's a nice song I'd like to share with you readers! Enjoy!


Love

Tomorrow is a Sunday and a day closer to the last day of SPM. No more blues of chasing the bus and having friends laugh at your ass cause you missed the bus and they have a car or a friend that has a car. You just don't have a heart. And I'm putting my foot down, when I say I'm not going to talk to you for the rest of my life, I SHALL NOT talk to you for the rest of my life!

State of eczema: worse as the day comes. F*ck you a*s-es who make me mad.

No comments: